The Official BassBuzz Food Thread

I think it’s actually a Florentine. Still looks amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Around here (SoCal) if it has avocado it’s either called California or TexMex, lol. and yes if it has spinach then it’s definitely called Florentine, lol.

2 Likes

Yeah the spinach is what I noticed :slight_smile:

I’ve never tried tomato on one. That sounds good actually.

Avocados are good with anything so they don’t count :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah. They call it a California. They have a traditional Benedict too, but both are served on a folded crepe instead of an English muffin.

2 Likes

As everyone know avocado only grows in California lol.

Now they even call a devious act of rolling through the stop sign a California Roll, lol.

1 Like

Food related deal alert.

Kai USA “on sale” section is getting crazy. Starting at $3 for a pro level knife performance at 16 degree blade angle, quite awesome. 8” chef knife is on sale for $5.50 with free shipping. The $3 sushi mold is very high quality.

They are the same brand as Shun knives I own a few sets and mine ran about $150-300 a piece.

Check them out.

3 Likes

We went to a Brazilian Churrascaria called La Flama. It was good. Now it’s time to belly up!

3 Likes

That all looks amazing. The only thing I don’t see is Feijoada :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They had it. I had some but didn’t take a picture of it.

2 Likes

Their Pao de Queijo looks great, big and fluffy. Love that stuff.

1 Like

It was good hot straight out of the oven.

2 Likes

Gosto muito de feijoada!

3 Likes

Yakiniku tabehoudai today. All you can eat in 2h, including bottomless sides, drinks (not incl alcohol, I think that’s an additional flat charge), and salads, for about $15. I think adding bottomless beer/highballs/etc comes to $30/2h.

4 Likes

Now that’s a fire!!! Some good eats right there@howard

2 Likes

That’s yummy @howard little in the eyes from the charcoal but it tastes so much better.

2 Likes

Omg how I’d I missed this. My kind of food, lol. Was that pot roast in the first picture? It looks very tender. Nice @RuknRole

1 Like

It was Filet Mignon.

1 Like

Well, we did thanksgiving for Easter this year:

And had a Carribean touch afterwards

t

4 Likes

Nice! Where’s the stuffing, lol.

2 Likes

I don’t do stuffing (read in a Schwarzenegger accent).

Nobody at home eats it. So I stuff the turkey full of soup veggies.

1 Like