The Official BassBuzz Food Thread

I am having a hard time understanding this sentence.

4 Likes

My Canadian side of the family makes a delicious stuffing with ground meat, some potatoes, and sage and other unidentified herbs. Heaven. Your family needs the right stuffing.

1 Like

We do sage stuffing with sage sausage gravy. Pretty easy to make and so good Love it!

2 Likes

My mother made a sage sausage stuffing that was pretty yummy. My Canadian relatives make it with ground beef and fresh sage. Sometimes they make a Shepperd’s pie with it. It is some of the best stuffing I have had. They won’t share the recipe, ancient family secret lol

2 Likes

Speaking of Turkey, this is the last one we cooked.

1 Like

That looks outstanding

1 Like

We used to do chorizo with kidney bean and sun dried tomato stuffing, but only the wife and I eat it. Kids don’t. Anyhow, I like the vegetables and spices, because they help the turkey stay moist and add lots of goodness for the gravy.

3 Likes

I can eat more or less any amount of cornbread stuffing. It’s like a superpower.

2 Likes

Oh yes! Cornbread stuffing. We did the vegan stuffing with the vegan corn gravy. I have 3 ducks in my freezer I gonna thaw one out and cook it tomorrow. Heck, maybe I’ll take 2 out and confit the other one whole. My girls would love that, lol.

3 Likes

Cornbread dressing and giblet gravy. I could eat it until I am sick.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture, but I had an amazing calzone at a restaurant earlier this week!

3 Likes

Well, that is unfortunate, lol. Look on the bright side, I don’t have to crave Calzone today.

3 Likes

This is something I got at a café called Jewel in Prague. a piece of wheat bread with sprouts, beet, feta cheese, and pumpkin hummus loaded on top of it. :yum: The drink off to the side is orange juice mixed with turmeric and ginger.

3 Likes

That looks delicious!

1 Like

yes please

I haven’t had dinner at my mom’s house in a long time. We used to eat this a couple times a month when I was a kid.

2 Likes

Looks delicious. Is that harusame salad? Rice vermicelli? One of my favorites.

1 Like

Bok choy with tofu and pancit. Chicken adobo and lumpias.

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

it was really really delicious.

1 Like