Well played sir. Well played…

3 Likes

Ya gonna need a bigger bridge.

9 Likes

KNOBS!!!

6 Likes

wow. Someone that isn’t Warwick tried to be Warwick :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m just going to throw this up here… apologies in advance if anyone digs on these or picked one up, but the more I see these the more I just… don’t like them:

6 Likes

Gotta agree. Not my mug o’ brew.

2 Likes

That might be one of the best looking Fenders I have ever seen. Double buck, unusual shape, really like it. Nice to see them getting away from the same old same old. They aren’t exactly known for innovation.

Not flawless though. Color choice not my bag, classic headstock an odd choice that would look way better at least matching, etc.

6 Likes

Fender gonna Fender!

They’ll weird out their signature body in this instance, but mess with the crowning glory headstock they sue usurpers over? Nuh-uh.

6 Likes

Clovers just look kind of marginal on that bass. That thing is really calling for a matching headstock with smaller tuners.

4 Likes

That might be part of my problem with it. With that body, the headstock is jarring.

4 Likes

I also think paint the headstock

I like the bass body but not this particular color combination. They have others I like much better

4 Likes

6 Likes

“Ok. So we only have this one block of wood. It’s too small. What do we do?”

6 Likes

Or is it just ultra-efficient use of materials.

5 Likes

All i see is neck dive and a sore shoulder from the weight of that oversize body. The shape itself is interesting and sort of reminiscent of thd Billy Bo Jet basses of yesteryear

2 Likes

That design has really jumped the shark

3 Likes

but a great design to do scales on

3 Likes

Only B#.

1 Like

Cause afterwards, you Bdim.

1 Like

Even as a BIG KISS fan, I have to put this in this thread.
The gig bag seals the deal for me…

7 Likes