This one is going to be REALLY hard to pass on. I hope it’s gone soon, or I am a goner!

This is beautiful, BRAND NEW, and could probably get it for close to 1/2 price.

All that said, I am in love with this bass. I have not played this specific model, but older models of the similar to same thing, and they are amazing, and I love them.

ESP LTD B-4E. List $699
Brand NIB with the Sam Ash band still around the neck.
Asking $450, willing to negotiate.
I may go crazy if I don’t at least offer $375 or $400 and see if I can have it.

What am I getting myself into. I love it, I have a hard tome passing up great deals, and I have always wanted an ESP. Guitar before, bass now.

I hope it’s gone already.
But I hope it’s not
But I hope it’s gone
But I hope it’s not.

If I get this for $400, I can take the Ibanez SR300 that I bought used, arriving on Friday, back to GC.
Or I couldn’t. Lol
I mean it’s not orange. The SR300 is.
This one reminds me of my custom Carvin guitar I had built for me back in the day.
X wife sold it while I was away. Ohhh would be nice to have a bass version.

7 Likes

I think you caught a really bad case of G.A.S. there, @T_dub

Take two aspirin, and call us in the morning :wink:

2 Likes

ESP are great and I especially like the B4’s, nice buy :slight_smile:

This is their custom shop here in Tokyo:

lots of temptation in there and their other stores.

7 Likes

Yeah @Jazzbass19, chances of me getting this are extremely low to nil. I posted mostly to post it cuz it’s a great bass at a great price, and although it would probably appease the GAS demon living in my brain for a good long time ( for Basses at least). I doubt I will pull the trigger, or even make contact.
Then again…

4 Likes

Be strong. Resist this… you can do it. Reserve the budget for something you need more… an orange amp maybe?

Weigh your options! :grin:

5 Likes

My first thought was, Why would they not return to Sam Asgh for the full refund of $699 plus tax.

Then some research. Found out it is a 2017. It was still $699 new, and reverb has a used2013 just like it (Indonesia, color scheme) for $600 plus tax and ship.
So it’s a great deal, that is probably beaten. In a closet or garage in this original box, long past the return time limit.

Oh so tempting…

They answered me.

Still have it…
I am very glad it’s not a 10 min drive.

2 Likes

Was that similar to the HH1 by any chance?

1 Like

Honestly, it was back in like ‘92 when I ordered it, and I don’t recall the model. It was a strat style guitar, Kota wood, oil finish, neck thru,
Double humbuck, active pick ups with. Gold Hardware. It was sweet. I paid $666 for it, true story.
Keisel guitars, who made Carvin charges about$2000 and u for the same build today.

1 Like

Ah, okay. In 1992, the HH1 didn’t exist yet, and its designer played a bespoke Ibanez… wait, I’m wrong. It wasn’t the HH1 yet, but it sure looks like a Kiesel.

I think I need to look further.

1 Like

Yeah, not what I had. Mine had a headstock.
TBH, I am not partial to headless Basses or Guitars.

That is an interesting one tho

Give in to your desires and come over to the dark side of the bass. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

They may not be lookers, but you’d be amazed how nice it is to have one when you’re on tour.

Hint:
Sometimes, when you open a hard case that comes out of transport, one of the components of the guitar that is supposed to be an integral, non-separate part of the instrument, appears to be somewhere else than you would want it to be. It’s almost invariably the same part…

For Allan, that was the #1 reason to want his guitar to be headless (by design, not by accident).

1 Like

I am sure they have their uses and purpose, and biters, I just can’t get past the look however.

I have one, Love it!!

2 Likes

Show it! :blush:

(please?)

1 Like

I for one would not turn down a Status Graphite :slight_smile:

Not all of them are headless. But those that are don’t bug me at all.

4 Likes

I must apologize, I misread

mine is a D5

4 Likes

Jeez! D4

3 Likes

Nice ESP!

2 Likes

That is Beautiful @Poppi !

1 Like