User Video Index - FAQ

@PamPurrs I checked and that does not produce any hits.

3 Likes

Hmmm I’m out of town or I’d do a deeper search. I know I created something and even uploaded a couple of my scores. I wish I could remember what I named it :thinking:

3 Likes

@PamPurrs @Celticstar
Here is Pam’s thread….

4 Likes

Thank you so much @John_E
I see that Josh changed uploads and PDF’s are now allowed.

I am surprised there are not more posts in there.

2 Likes

Thank you @John_E

3 Likes

@PamPurrs could you post on the corners and 50 songs topics inviting people to post all their transcriptions.

I would love to see that take off. Either there or here. I’m not at all bothered by people posting their transcriptions with their covers. Whatever makes it easier to keep things organized is a win for all of us. :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

The 50 songs transcriptions are included with the course. We’re intentionally not posting them on the (public) forum.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I get that. I meant for any transcriptions done by individuals and not taken from the 50 First Songs content. I get it though. It’s not necessary for doing the songs and, therefore, not likely. I guess I was just getting excited about growing the amount of transcriptions.

2 Likes

No worries - I get that. Just wanted to post the clarification…

3 Likes

Love this.

I’ve been MIA for about a year now for some personal life changes. I can’t believe it has been so long!

I’m trying to get back into playing more again and keep working on the 50 songs challenge, and every such initiative helps.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Welcome back! Im glad you found this helpful.

1 Like

I play both bass and guitar, any objections to including guitar videos?

2 Likes

There is an “other instrument” covers thread here somewhere, so I don’t see why not, you can post them there and make a section in your index just for guitar.

3 Likes

No objection here. It’s your spot. Post what you like.

3 Likes