Using a Waza Air Bass

I am contemplating getting Waza Air setup. Will I be able to downstream Josh from my Mac and pair it with my bass. Will be very convenient for me at home.

I’m a guitar strummer/surfer from the "70’s keen to get into the bass for a bit of Blues at home.

4 Likes

Absolutely. I use mine every day. Love it.

1 Like

Thanks - I’m sure my wife will be relieved until I reach full badass status

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Love my Waza Air Bass.

Only complaints are occasional crackling (can be solved by moving around to avoid areas with interference) and occasional disconnects while playing (rare enough to not be a real nuisance)

The sound quality and flexibility it provides you are easily worth these trade-offs though.

3 Likes

For any very infrequent disconnect/crackling, I found that I can kill that by mating the transmitter with the headphones again. It cures what ails it. :revolving_hearts:

Every now and then, I do this preemptively, before I hear any issue, and the system works flawlessly.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input
Neville

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I love mine as well,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

I’ve wanted the boss for a while. Will probably be my next pickup. I’ve been rocking a fender mustang micro ever since I picked up the bass. I like it, as it has the Bluetooth capabilities, but I’m not too wild about the tones it puts out.

2 Likes

I’ve been using it for a few days straight and it’s a welcome experience from the normal headphones through the amp and straight to the amp experience. It’s a mix sensation between the 2 methods. Despite a bit of complications during the initial setup and connections, it automatically connects to devices without fail every time.

While many think that the gyro features is a gimmick I think it’s what keep the practice experience fresh. I wish that there’s an option to line out this to a DAI, it would be the ultimate silent bass experience.

3 Likes

I love my Air-Bass. I play around with the spatial options and effects every now and then, but I have my settings on No Spatial/Super Flat 99% of the time. I dig hearing just my true bass tone. It really helps reveal any technique, tuning, and intonation issues.

1 Like

Agree, as the sound is incredible

1 Like

Here’s a potential solution for the hearty electro-wizards among us to try. Alas, it is beyond my ken.

1 Like

Oh yeah, it probably takes me about 20 minutes to think about it, before I say a hard pass, lol. That made my head hurt just looking at the diagrams.

1 Like

Well, I thought I’d give @Barney a shot at providing some cultural references first, but I’ll gladly sub for him :joy: :

1 Like

If Boss would incorporate the YouTube function of the PocketGT app this would be crazy good.

1 Like