What can you tell me about chinese Warwick?

Hi everyone! Im just finishing BtoB, and my first bass is a used Corvette$$ I found in a very small budget.
What can you tell me about It?

4 Likes

I am assuming you have a Warwick Rockbass Corvette $$ with the W logo on the headstock?

It’s a great choice for a first bass. The Warwick Rockbasses are generally well made, and double humbucker is a very versatile pickup configuration - I greatly prefer it over others in fact.

All in all it’s an excellent choice.

If I am wrong and it is a non-W rockbass (i.e. no Warwick logo on the headstock) - that’s another story. In that case it’s a crapshoot.

6 Likes

Yes, its a Warwick rockbass Corvette $$. Thanks @howard for your input.

4 Likes

Excellent!

I’ve owned two Rockbasses, both Streamers. Very nice for the money. Most adjustable bridge you can buy on any bass, and the Just-a-Nut system is really cool.

Be careful with accidentally stripping the locknuts in the bridge :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi @howard, just been redirected to this thread re Warwick Rockbass Corvette. Can you explain a bit more about the models that don’t have the W on the headstock. I’ve been tempted to buy a mint condition one second hand but your comment has me worried.

1 Like

Hi! Just answered in the other thread.

2 Likes

Thanks @howard. That has really helped.

3 Likes