What’s your favorite bass (if you own more than 1)

Yeah, the 735 is just a great bass. Especially for the money.

You might be surprised by the TRBX. It’s like a pound and a half lighter. Sounds great, super easy to play. Love that thing too.

9 Likes

Hands down. Nothing even comes close for me.

I choose my 2015 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass. :metal: :sunglasses: :metal:

12 Likes

I bought it. it is printed on.
I have seen real ones out of Diamond plate, but none were available at the time.
Al @Al1885 has a real Diamond plate one.

Thank you

6 Likes

I have a crap bass and a dream bass, so its not really much of a choice for me…

Although I still have fond memories of the fretless bass I first learned on 20+ years ago, but I no longer have that.

6 Likes

Difficult, as I like them all, but the jazz ultra just works so well - amazing tone, slick neck, solid as a rock, comfortable. The vintera P comes close, but the Jazz edges it

8 Likes

Sorry I only own 1. For now :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I had been regularly playing the Fender P/J just to stay consistent for awhile, but I pulled out the SRMS805 again this week and I still find it so luxurious and satisfying. It’s my favorite.

21 Likes

That looks like a really good quality bass @DaveT . Love the body colour

7 Likes

All (4) of them. “Different tones for different zones”, so to speak.

5 Likes

Nope nope, choose you must

8 Likes

Your ruler has now mandated that you are only allowed to own one bass. There is no way around this as he has spies and surveillance everywhere. Which one bass do you keep?

7 Likes

Gotta be the jazz ultra then. Sorry p bass!

6 Likes

I love all my basses, but I would have to lean toward my Jazz. She was my first and I just love that slim neck.

13 Likes

The Jazz’s are winning :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

With that bass in my arsenal, I would too! :wink:

No kidding, freakin beautiful!

4 Likes

May as well add my American Ultra Jazz to the rest, then . . . :grin:

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

@Jazzbass19

Jazz = 3, Other Basses = 0.

That’s even better than the England score last night :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ouch :joy:

Any bass I could add would be a “jazz” of some flavor or other also. However, they all serve different purposes (and have their own strengths and shortcomings) and I can’t say one of them is my favorite (at least not while they are listening; don’t want them to get mad at me :grin:)

5 Likes

@joergkutter

Sorry!

Yes, I agree - this is why I could never get rid of my original P bass. Even though I pretty much exclusively use a jazz. They’re just all too good.

In fact, I don’t like this thread anymore :smiley:

7 Likes

Not after you brought up football/soccer :grin:

Nah… I didn’t see the match, but that German team had no place among the final eight!

6 Likes