Whatcha Watchin'? The TV Thread

We just started “Glitch” on Netflix. It’s Australian and a pretty interesting concept. Almost finished with season 1>

3 Likes

The first season of Glitch was the best.

And here I am just watching shows like Frieren

I’m so very late to the party but I’m halfway through the first season of Hannibal…HOLY BEJOLIE!!!

last thing I watched was bingeing The Expanse. Next up is probably For All Mankind.

1 Like

I’m about to start bingeing on the last air bender series on Netflix. One of the teen villain is my regular customer. His mom was so proud she told my wife and sister a few weeks ago.

He played the brother of Awkwafina in marvel, Shang chi. He had a few lines there.

3 Likes

We have started watching “The Flash” and are already on season 4. Then we will hit Arrow next. I know they are intertwined but we will manage

Please tell me when Awkwafina becomes your customer. She is really cool!

By the way: I thought that “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” is one of the best, if not THE best Marvel movie. And totally underrated too!
Might also be cause I really love Michelle Yeoh (I always have to smile when she appears on screen, and my girlfriend says “Oh, that’s your actress!”).

1 Like

god i love her, always have. few things still makes me laugh like the vid that made her famous

2 Likes

Such a classic. Her uncle with the gun is the best part.

2 Likes

Watching Masters of the Air on AppleTV. It is amazing, though I admit I am biased, because my dad flew in the unit portrayed.

1 Like

I’m watching it, too. But, as it was shot some time ago, I notice that Austin Butler is still using his Elvis accent.

In fact, he was urged by those close to him to seek professional help about it. He ultimately worked with a voice coach for quite a while to ultimately lose the speech pattern.

Which was a response to one of my favourite songs:

1 Like

Speaking off Michelle Yeoh , the guy who played her husband and won the Oscar?or golden globe? Anyways I went to school with him we were in the same class and in speech we debated against each other. He’s the kid who was in Indiana Jones and the sitcoms Head of the class. Very nice guy. I didn’t even recognize him watching that movie till my brother told me he won the award.

4 Likes

For a moment I thought you meant Tony Leung :rofl:

1 Like

He won both.

1 Like

Oh man so proud of him. Such a nice kid. At show and tell he brought the whip from the movies. Of course he’s not allowed to unfold it from the loop even back in 89.

2 Likes

It’s funny I have to relearn all of the name. I know most of the old timers by their Chinese names.

1 Like

Daredevil sometimes, but my favorite is the Goldbergs.

OMG it is so good!
There are a few rough spots, but as a complete story, from an unreliable narrator, it is amazing.