What's up with Wombat

Thats crazy @Wombat-metal glad to hear you pulled through! Be well

7 Likes

I’m glad you are out of the bad situation hopefully that’s the last time you get to experience that.

8 Likes

Good to hear you are good. Pleas take care of yourself and feel better soon. Good vibes from me and mine.

8 Likes

Such a bad experience! Hope you will find out what was going on and will recover soon. Take care! Don’t risk…

8 Likes

Bloody hell @Wombat-metal !
Hope they’ve got you sorted and there will be no further issues.
I do think a new pedal would make you feel a little better :wink:

7 Likes

loosing an arterial line is a messy experience but a little direct pressure takes care of it, no big deal. what is a bigger deal is the underlying issue, i hope they get to the problem quick for you.

9 Likes

Get well soon @Wombat-metal . Not your time man

7 Likes

That’s scary…the one thing you don’t want to mess with is heart issues whether you just suspect an issue that turns out to be nothing or not. I’m glad there’s nothing permanent and you just got a scare.

8 Likes

Wow man, that must have been a scary experience! Especially not knowing what caused it, so it may happen again. I think I have an idea of what might be wrong though, based on your symptoms:

As a bass player, you’re just too cool for your own good :wink:

14 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: I wasn’t expecting you to go that direction.

7 Likes

I know i got my fair share, and I’m not the only one. I often wonder if we should start a thread for what’s currently going on with our health😂

Certainly hoping that @Wombat-metal is feeling better, hoping for a really good resolution on that.

8 Likes

Oh okay. That makes much more sense. Some how I was missing the part about it being where they put the contrast in and I thought you’re arm just sprung a leak. :rofl:

5 Likes

Considering the age for most of us, I think it would become the longest thread on this forum. :rofl:

12 Likes

Oh god no!
This is the one place where ailments isn’t the front runner conversation.
Traumatic things only, speckled about is fine.

8 Likes

+1. I don’t need another place to complain about getting old :rofl:

6 Likes

That and “Kids these days” :grin:

8 Likes

9 Likes

How you doing @Wombat-metal? Hope you are feeling better.

6 Likes

Me, too, man. I hope you’re on the mend and feeling good.

5 Likes

I feeling okay for the most part, I have a time in the afternoon where I am spent and have like a 30 minute power np and i’m okay.

Doctor wise, I got a letter in the mail Friday that the cardiologist canceled my appointment, like many things with Covid they are short doctors and there’s more severe cases than mine to see. I am not happy with that, but have to deal with it tomorrow as I got the letter when I got home from work.

9 Likes