Best to you. Feel better.

5 Likes

Hang in there @Wombat-metal

8 Likes

Please take care of yourself and get feeling better @Wombat-metal

5 Likes

Ouch. I hope you get rescheduled soon.

6 Likes

Hey @Wombat-metal, just checking on you to see how youā€™re doing. I hope things are improving for you.

10 Likes

Life is up and down. Good days and bad days. Today feels like a good day so far, the past two were bad. I had no energy, couldnā€™t get warm, and just wrung out.

Long story short, I had an appontment to see a cardiologist, which they canceled as I seemed stable. I raised hell about that, and filed a complaint with the hospital. They looked into it and admitted that was a mistake on their part, and now I see the cardioligist on Friday.

So always advocate for your health and donā€™t just take what they tell you.

So Iā€™m headed to work and will probably crash around 5 and have no energy, and that will last a couple hours. Then Iā€™ll be fine. What is really suffering is my time on bass.

Add that a sister just got discharged today from her cancer surgery, stage 2 colon so weā€™re hopeful, and itā€™s just a lot. How are you doing? You seem to be picking up from what I gather.

12 Likes

@Wombat-metal Iā€™m glad to hear youā€™re improving, albeit slowly. Best wishes for your sister as she recovers from her surgery.
As for me, Iā€™m feeling good and getting my energy and stamina back, slowly but surely. Meeting with doctors tomorrow to discuss potential removal of my tongue. Iā€™ll post an update.

6 Likes

@Wombat-metal , glad you are getting your stuff handled-and good vibes from me and mine for you and your sister. I certainly hope She comes out well.
@PamPurrs , it makes me smile every time i see youā€™ve been been here. Continuing to hope for all the best possible outcome for you. Again, good vibes from me and mine.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s terrible! Thank goodness you fought your corner.
I hope all goes well on Friday @Wombat-metal and they sort a good treatment plan out for you

6 Likes

Saw the cardiologist today, nice guy. No answers but we got a plan. I will be getting an MRI, get a unit on my chest for 2 weeks to see if I miss any beats, and do a stress test, and go back in two months.

So not much to report

13 Likes

Hope youā€™re feeling well. Hang in there, man.

5 Likes

Did he mention buying another bass would be good for your health?
I think it wouldā€¦ it at least canā€™t hurt.

11 Likes

Itā€™s worth a shot

8 Likes

Thanks for the update @Wombat-metal . I hope everything turns out positive. Fingers crossed.

7 Likes

At least thereā€™s a plan and your heart is being monitored.
All the best @Wombat-metal

7 Likes

Did you tell the doctor that you may be in need of a check but you remain a bassist first and foremost and missing beats is just something that you are not going to do?

Apart from silly jokes I hope you will find the source of the problem and will remedy it! Fingers crossed.

9 Likes

Donā€™t miss a beat and get well soon!

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/r-rgIPIkCl4

7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55KlPe81Yw

6 Likes
4 Likes