Why oh why (Rickenbacker copies)

Coming up as currently unavailable for me @T_dub

1 Like

Bummer

1 Like

This is hilariously accurate regarding Rick copies actually lol… (I’ll explain to anyone that doesn’t get it)

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

That Amazon link is showing $200 Prime Shipping for me @T_dub @Mac

2 Likes

Probably because I’m in Australia is why it’s unavailable.
I’m also thinking with 1500m of fencing to do, 6 home yard to build and 100 acres of property to tidy I might be a bit busy to build a kit :joy:

4 Likes

It is for me too.
Hey, since I live a few miles from Rickenbacker, maybe I should go in and see if they can sell me a kit to build my own, but with real parts. Wonder if I did all the labor if I could get them under a 1k?

Hey @Mac , If you get bored with that, and decide you really need a distraction, I can order you one, and then send it to you, for probably at least half what it cost. But that would be $300 USD. I never shipped to Australia before, so IDK, maybe its double and cost $400 USD??
But still, its a kit, a hobby, a Rick copy, its AWESOME.

Oh yeah, I forgot you had the real thing. Still can’t figure why you parted with it, but I am sure you good reason.

1 Like

Thanks @T_dub . I’ll definitely keep that in mind

The sad departure of the Rick was due to rent arrears at the time after my work incident. All better now but I’m happy with my Warwick atm but another Rick may come my way one day

4 Likes

I sure hope so.

3 Likes