You can only have one bass, what is it?

Wh-u-u-u-t? “Subjective answers.

Here?!

Never!!!

2 Likes

Now, that’s dedication to mindless collecting!

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely the Cutlass bass. Just installed the Optima unique studio gold string, oh man it’s angelic, lol

8 Likes

I do hope to find one of these in my music store travels someday… Mis-priced would be a nice bonus. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes grab it whenever you can, if you like p bass you will not be disappointed. I know they won’t but if EBMM ever make a BFR version I’d be in for the first 50, lol.

4 Likes

You Al you…

Too bad theres not market for MusicMans in my country. For our standards Ray34s are considered very expensive ones.

One day if you start selling this collection Ill be there. Probably to nick off that Sabre of yours :rofl:

3 Likes

Since getting my 54P bass, I have learned simpler is sometimes best. I think I could achieve all I needed with the simplest of setups. Just a slab of wood, one pickup, tone control, and a good neck and we be thumpin’.

2 Likes

Them’s the essentials, for sure.

And in that vein, I love my Cutlass to the moon and back, but my tricked out Mayones custom is my MVP. If it came down to owning only one, that would be it, hands down.

2 Likes

I have evolved

I could cut down to two basses if I had to.

My Sire D5 in White and my Sire D5 in butterscotch

One is normal tuning, one is tuned down a half tone

4 Likes

Love my P-bass.

2 Likes

For me, I think it would have to be a Carvin B40 (not a B4, there’re a few differences). Maybe my upcoming Warmoth will override that, but for now, that’s my choice.

1 Like

I think it would be Warvick Corvette from German era. 5-string naturally.

1 Like