You Know You're Old When.

Where’s my AARP card, and get off my lawn ya lousy kids.

12 Likes

…you realize Marcia Brady will be 70 in 3 years…

11 Likes

You remember laying in the trunk of an AMC Pacer looking up through the curved rear side window imagining you were in a spaceship. And it was your parents’car they had bought new off the lot.

10 Likes

You were in a time machine. But instead of it being a Delorean that took you back to the future, it was a Pacer that took you to later that afternoon.

5 Likes

You realise Jessie’s Girl is probably a grandmother

10 Likes

Well, if not an actual granny, she sure meets the age qualification. :older_adult:

3 Likes

Ahhhh the mirth mobile.

vMnuZGHJfFSTe

5 Likes

It’s the 7-8 dollars for a dozen eggs and $4.50 cdn for a box of soda crackers that makes me feel old :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah, the $1.40+ for a litre of gas is a bit age inducing too :rofl:

2 Likes

…when your friends’ or colleague’s kids have signed up for your class (at uni) :astonished:

7 Likes

… you saw the very first episode of Doctor Who and you realise this year is the 60th anniversary.

7 Likes

you know exactly what this sound is:

15 Likes

It’s $1.85 here :disappointed_relieved:

Glad that I ride a bicycle everywhere :laughing:

2 Likes

When you can remember that Snap Crackle and Pop was an advert for a cereal and not the noises you hear when you stand up

16 Likes

When you hear someone say “about 20 years ago” and your brain immediately thinks the 60s or 70’s until you realize they’re talking about the early 2000s and now you need a nap.

16 Likes

Still not a good enough reason to live in Alberta :sunglasses:

1 Like

…when the music you love gets played on “the oldies station” that was playing 40’s and 50’s stuff when the music you love was new.

8 Likes

Yeah, I get a bit peeved when I hear the music I love referred to as classic rock. It was just rock when i first heard it

7 Likes

@Deidheid
With me being a Geordie, I keep meaning to ask you if the name you are using on the forum is a tribute to the Grateful Dead. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There are plenty of good reasons to live in “Alburda”, but for me the best one is that it’s not Ontario, Quebec or BC :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes