A little music related fun

How the heck did you get into my personal stash, lol

8 Likes

Lols - between you and @John_E you may well own half the gear on this forum :wink:

8 Likes

Naaaah, its barely a third.

9 Likes

Another story involving wax trax and my friends, told by legendary chicago doorman steve silver (buy his book on Amazon!)

— So…a million years ago , during a LARD recording session at Trax , I walk in at 5 am with Herb,Wes,Brian and O’Connell. We MAY be drunk ish.

I know at least one of us was gakked on coke
( spoiler alert,it was me )

And Jello needs us to do a group backing vocals for the song 70s Rock Must Die !

So , we all go in and try this weird falsetto riff a few times .not good. We may do more booze and drugs. Not sure ( yes I am )

Finally Critter and Al make us do a circle around one mic. Still bad.

Herb goes …" I got it ! Let’s all drop our pants and if our underwear is out,we will feel looser and it’ll be great !"

We all immediately drop our jeans to our ankles. And all of us are wearing boxers .like, brooks brothers nice quality under our ripped fucking Levi’s.

We get it in two fucking takes.

Jello gives us all (still pants on the floor) a lecture about how stupid drugs are.

We ignore him for the next several years.

Anyway, I just remembered that.i thought you needed to know.

Weirdest part of this story to me is, the five of us all wearing boxers .

I’ve had a great life.

Thanks

12 Likes

Too good! And too accurate! I remember so many recording sessions that ended…when the booze and drugs did.

9 Likes

Not only recording sessions. So many good things in life when the booze and drugs run out… and reality sets in.

8 Likes

Yeah…the reality that the booze and drugs ran out. :face_with_spiral_eyes: :rofl:

6 Likes

It don’t get no realer 'n that!

7 Likes

8 Likes

Far Side, the Monty Python of cartoon comic strips.

5 Likes

Oooh, that’s dark

10 Likes

#wholesome but #thiskidisgonnaneedagoodbassplayer

6 Likes

11 Likes

That’s perfect!

5 Likes

The computer says you missed one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

15 Likes

that’s a nice idea actually