A little music related fun

It’s the editing you find ridiculous? :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah @MikeC if you watch his channel you’ll know he can play.

However the time to edit that must be huge. Those of us who do ‘post your covers’ know the time sink that is editing for people who aren’t pros at it. That’s all.

3 Likes

No argument with him being good at what he does. Just a jest, which you are more than casually familiar with. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Ow - my chest hurts from laughing. Not sure which band that means I like. :rofl:

I would quote some of my favorites from the article but it might say waaaaay too much about me. :joy: :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

lol if you tried that at my local store it would be “I played half a dozen Fenders in one minute”

2 Likes

6 Likes

They’re way off the mark @howard

I never take my socks off when I shower and I have also never sold cocaine to a nazereth fan ( way too greedy) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

Bass #69 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Who the hell has the time to write this mess?

2 Likes

That’s all I could think too! and all the cuts are perfect too.

2 Likes

Funny, creative people who like music and are paid to write this mess. :smirk:

Feeling a little defensive? :rofl:

2 Likes

wait, people get paid to do this?

I am doing this adult thing all wrong, lol

4 Likes

Right?! Yes, anyone can pitch a piece to McSweeney’s. I may be thinking about writing a bit of satire about being one of the only women on a music forum, so… :wink:

4 Likes

I’m telling @Koldunya you said that. Maybe she will tell @chordsykat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

And @PamPurrs and @kristine … oh, wait!

4 Likes

Tell her I said what - that I’m one of the only women in a music forum, that they are included in? You gonna tell @Koldunya @chordsykat @PamPurrs @Never2Late @Hann so they can help me compile more material? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Oh man, it’s true, though. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been “the girl” on a guitar forum over the years. Even now it’s getting better but it’s not often you find women talking about the guitar bands they’re in :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I forgot too many women, let’s just keep this between ourselves :shushing_face:

5 Likes

don’t forget @laurie012 @Never2Late @Bassdacious @Regina
Wow, we may be up to 10!

Def a case of quality over quantity…

8 Likes

7 Likes