A little music related fun

I know! It’s hilarious.

“Oh for cripes sake, another Status Graphite? I thought you said you had a real bass.”

4 Likes

It’s funny how much is actually wrong with this one sentence :rofl:

It’s a good looking bass though :sunglasses:

6 Likes

How can a person not love Larson brilliant 15 years of my type of humour.

1 Like

Here is a fun one.

Some legends.
Some Legends offspring.

5 Likes

You just beat me to it T was about to post that one too.
Didn’t expect to see that many Warwicks.

Nice chops!

4 Likes

Great minds…

Yeah, lots of cool basses in that one.

3 Likes

I think this was recorded during a Bass workshop/camp organized by Warwick in Germany.

3 Likes

I was thinking something the same, but others had non Warwick basses. Leeland Skylar had a Fender

3 Likes

Yeah, but I think this camp was not just for Warwick players. It is just that Warwick hosted it… I guess.

Abe Laboriel Sr. and I have the same bass :grin: (and it’s not a Warwick either)

3 Likes

I don’t doubt you, I just was not sure, once I saw other basses, not just Warwick.

Was RT in there? I don’t recall seeing him. I was a bit surprised, as he has Signature models.
Rex Brown was there tho, I was surprised he had a Warwick.

4 Likes
6 Likes

No, no RT… :wink:

I guess this was not to showcase top Warwick players necessarily. In fact, there are lots of other basses (but it really doesn’t matter :grinning:) and a few lesser known players in there.

It was almost for sure in Germany… there is a handful of German players (or based in Germany)…

Anyhoo, it’s all about the playing… and probably more it was all about learning from these guys for the camp participants :grinning:

4 Likes

After over 20 years of using Spector basses , on July 6, 2015, Brown announced that he had left Spector and is now a Warwick artist, by showing a photo of his new Warwick bass .

I liked his sound very much. Typical Warwick growl but ++

3 Likes

Love the fella smelling the glove at the top!

1 Like

Ahh, Rudess, another one of my heros :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going from Spector to Warwick is a lot like the “We’ve got both kinds of music here, Country AND Western” line in Blues Brothers.

5 Likes

Effects simplified……

Picture stolen from Reddit :joy:

13 Likes

Might have to print that off and put it on the wall in plain sight @Ben :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Found on Instagram

15 Likes

13 Likes