BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

Congratulations @bob.oconnor1 ,
I have been back through bit and pieces, it’s good to have that available :+1:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Congratulation @bob.oconnor1 !

5 Likes

I also officially finished the course. Did the last badass quiz stuff the day before yesterday. (28.9.2021) And only got 3 lessons from the super badass quiz list missing. XD

10 Likes

Congrats @Fou_Lou
Your journey as a badass begings now!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Fou_Lou !

4 Likes

Congrats @Fou_Lou

5 Likes

Congratulations @Fou_Lou !

4 Likes

Congratulations @Fou_Lou ,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Graduated - September 2021.

What a wild ride. Working my way through some of Mark’s courses now :metal:

12 Likes

Congrats Roy!

4 Likes

Congratulations @RoyB. Which courses are you taking on TB?

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m currently wrapping up part 1 of the slapping course. From there, I’ll either jump straight into part two or do one of the other ones I bought (chord tones, scales, walking bass, chords). Do you have a recommendation?

4 Likes

My personal recommendation is:

1. Scale Essentials
  2. Chord Tone Essentials
  3. Walking Bass

There’s nothing wrong the taking them all concurrently either (It’s what I did). You can do a couple classes of scales, then a couple classes of chord tones, and a couple classes of walking bass, and back and forth until you finish. Sort of like when we were in college and went from class to class to class. The nice thing about doing it this ways is how well they all mesh together.
Just my advice. As always, YMMV :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Congratulations @RoyB !

4 Likes

Finished my 2nd run through the B2B course this morning & already started Mark Smith’s Chord Tones Essentials.
I’m planning on doing an AAR on my thoughts about doing the course twice (do it!). Dunno whether to do it here or in the B2B Reviews thread. Thoughts, hive mind?

6 Likes

Well done @RoyB

6 Likes

Congratulations @RoyB ,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Put it in the B2B Reviews Thread. I’m sure Josh would like to see what you think. You can then put a link here if you want.

You could also start a new Topic for it. Just be sure and tag Josh.

5 Likes

Congratulations @RoyB !

6 Likes

Thanks everyone!

6 Likes