BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

Congratlations @Neil_L!

5 Likes

Today I am finally a BaddAss!
Or…
Today, am I finally a BadAss?

This is going to take some getting used to.

Started - 01 August 2019
Graduated - 20 May 2020

9 Months 20 Days

18 Likes

YAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!

Awesome, great job, so happy for you!!!

4 Likes

Congrats!

I got a lot out of Module 16.

4 Likes

Congratulations @eric.kiser … Whoooo whoooooooo!

6 Likes

Good for you, @eric.kiser ! . . . :slight_smile:

I know you had some difficulties and life problems along the way, but your persistence paid off!

Congratulations . . . :+1:

All best, Joe

6 Likes

Congratulations @eric.kiser! Your new title is Doctor of Badassery.

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!

5 Likes

Well done Eric :slightly_smiling_face: :guitar:

5 Likes

Thanks Everbody! Y’all are awesome!
:grinning: :+1:

7 Likes

Well I’m sure we’ve had a passel of new graduates since the last post here in this thread, so let’s hear from you!

5 Likes

Graduated in late May after starting 9 May 2020 but I was never really comfortable with my ability when it comes to slap and pop

6 Likes

Get back to the slap module, slap it till you make it. LOL. Or get a slap module from somewhere. I am gonna get to one eventually

3 Likes

I’m back there now lol and with the Fender and a little effects adjustment the slapping is a little better . Now to try and pop .

5 Likes

@Mac Congratulation!

3 Likes

Thank you @eric.kiser

3 Likes

Congrats @Mac

3 Likes

Thank you @PamPurrs

4 Likes

Congratulations @Mac!

2 Likes

Thank you @JerryP :+1: