Being aware that other countries exist? :sunglasses:

1 Like

https://www.proaudiostar.com/2022/biggest-fender-sale-ever.html

Squier Paranormal for $229!
Squier Contemporary Jazz for $199!
etc etc

Some big deals to be had here.

2 Likes

Good spot @John_E a new Fender Rumble 100w at 47% off down to $199. Perfect practice amp. Super duper deal.

https://www.proaudiostar.com/fender-rumble-100-v3-black-silver.html

My wallet is happy they’re not discounting the 500 :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I had never used Pro Audio, so paid $30 more for the amp direct from fender.

Was actually @Al1885 trying to get me to buy more crap, lololol.
I resisted!

2 Likes

I resisted as well, gotta save my money for those juicy energy bills :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Looks like I made it through buying just one plugin and one game this year. Whew.

1 Like

I just bought synthetic oil for my motorcycle. Black Friday free shipping :santa:

Only thing I bought was a pair of pants!

Amp pants I hope?

Or maybe?

7 Likes

I’m diggin’ those pick pants!

Me too, all I bought was Amplitude 5 and I managed to avoid getting Arturia V Collection 9, even if it was only $149 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t upgrade V Collection either.

That Amplitube deal was too good to
pass up.

1 Like

Beat Buddy mini. Down from $299 to $109. I have the full size pedal. Sounds great, use it all the time. Has really improved my timing working with this pedal. Free shipping within the US.

4 Likes

Hmmm. Been thinking about this since I saw the ongoing sale. I’m currently using my B1Four for practice drum rhythms.

What do you think the main benefits are versus the full-size and the mini?

1 Like

If you are going to get it, I would get the full sized. The mini is as is, you can’t edit, add custom, or purchase additional beats like you can with the full version. Not sure if it matters to you, but the BB full is 24bit, where the mini is 16bit. The beats that come with the unit are ok, but I always wanted to add the SingularSound libraries or additional rhythms, which can get pricey.

That being said, I had the full version, but ended up selling it on Reverb because I wasn’t using it that much for practice and wasn’t that interested in using the software to create my own midi drum tracks. There is so much free content out there that I didn’t have a need to own a dedicated practice device. I am more invested in Guitar Pro for practice, and I can edit or add drum tracks and loop for practice. BB is a good product, I just found something that worked better for me.

4 Likes

And the Beat Buddy full-size is down to $339 from $449.

1 Like

Anybody seen a sale for Transcribe!?

Got mine used but mint at a music store for $199. Bargain o da year.

5 Likes

paranormal jazz is exactly what i was looking for, for $230 i grabbed it. thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes