4 Likes

Congrats @alexmorrison14

5 Likes

Happy bassiversary @alexmorrison14

5 Likes

Congratulations.
And

6 Likes

I hadn’t logged into the Forum for a while and here it was: the 1 Year Anniversary badge.
I have been thinking about writing something about me being into bass playing for about a year and the badge compelled me to do so at last.
One year ago I strapped in the bass for the first time. Now a year later I play in a little local band of covers, can play some Muse and RHCP tunes (which i thought would be kind of impossible when i started) and while I obviously put some work into it I have to thank again Josh and B2B course for helping me start this journey.
I am no more a beginner (nor I am a badass) but really what i learnt via Josh’s course (and free YT content as well) is the foundation of it all.
It’s been only a year, but it was worth it.
That’s it, I needed to tell this.
Have you all a great time guys and ladies! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Congratulations, @SirJoe! Outstanding post about the inspiring results of your hard work with B2B. Too cool!

4 Likes

Congratulations @SirJoe !

3 Likes

I can’t believe it’s been a year already but I just got the badge. Everyone has regrets, but If you’re lucky in life, every so often, you can look back and say “Man, that was a good decision I made x years ago.” That’s exactly how I feel about signing up for B2BA. Music has always been near to my heart, but I made little to no progress with it for decades. Life got in the way. Josh’s course put me on the right path. Then @John_E helped keep that momentum going by inviting me to try the 50 song challenge. From there the inspiration, encouragement, and knowledge I’ve gained by being apart of this community has just been amazing. Thank you all!

12 Likes

Congratulations @dlamson13

4 Likes

Congrats.

4 Likes

Congratulations @dlamson13

4 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats on all the many happy bassiversaries!

Today is my own 4th bassiversary - yay! Still enjoying the heck out of it!!

For all you recent and upcoming bassiversarists, here is a little bass fanfare (sorry, Jaco!):

EDIT: I just realized Dec 1 is also Jaco’s birthday - wow, what a cool coincidence! Happy B’day, Jaco!

13 Likes

Happies!

5 Likes

Congrats, @joergkutter. Cool playing on a very beautiful bass. :wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations @joergkutter

7 Likes

Awesome, congratz

7 Likes

Congratulations @joergkutter !

6 Likes

Congrats @joergkutter