I Need Your Advice for Future Livestreams

That would be fantastic, and lots of people do that format on youtube.

5 Likes

That’s what I was gonna guess. The family business :slight_smile:

3 Likes

change it up each time. Both options are good

2 Likes

Wow. I never realized he’s Mark King brother! Mark King is responsible for making me want to play bass after watching a video of him playing Heaven in My Hands at the Prince’s Trust Rock Gala. I also love Andertons videos

3 Likes

Those are the King brothers.

Here’s a pic of Nathan with his usual Level 42 weapon of choice.

3 Likes

Wait what that is a guitar!

4 Likes

That’s because he’s a guitarist :rofl:

No one is displacing his brother on bass in that band.

5 Likes

Mind = blown!

4 Likes

@Paul, Nathan’s a guitar player, which is one reason why he’s such an innovative bass line player.

2 Likes

This voice shouting this thing in my brain is a near constant feature in my waking life. I’m glad I can forevermore call this voice of scolding-refocusing-making-things-happen Eddie Jones.
Thanks for all the harassing.
Now @JoshFossgreen osh and I will reveal our true skills of architecture and carpentry as we remodel and expand his living room into a fully armed and operational video recording studio.

13 Likes

Yes, I think Pino or Victor would be a great guest for your second podcast. :relieved:

5 Likes

…and where will this construction live stream be hosted?? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Haha apparently BEFORE we do this podcast, we need to start a separate YT channel called Josh and Gio Build It, wherein two clueless bass players try their hand at carpentry. We’re near wood so often, we should know how to do wood things, right?

10 Likes

Topic based, somewhere in between what you, Josh, think is a worthy topic and possibly drawing a topic congealed from FAQs of the forum mosh pit.
I live in Aotearoa so it’s never gonna be immediate for me, unless you time it for my Friday night jam which sometimes runs to 2am local time. ; )

8 Likes

Welcome in to the forum, @billbonz333 !

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

7 Likes

Sounds like the next big Netflix sitcom.

6 Likes

Josh and Gio Attempt To Built It

5 Likes
5 Likes

Yes!
I’m sure that if we just play enough bass lines over a pile of wood and nails, we’d get some Fantasia-esque magic to happen.

9 Likes

1 Like