Introduce Yourself! (2023)

That’s awesome I’ve done a lot of white water rafting. But nothing beats fishing the clear water for steal head. But my favorite place to fish is up by Astoria the mouth of the Columbia for stergon and king salmon.

5 Likes

Welcome, @LavaLemming. Very glad you’re here. Josh is the perfect teacher for you. Enjoy the lessons!

7 Likes

Welcome @LavaLemming

7 Likes

Hi everyone,my name’s Casey ,Im from Venice Beach. Im 51,been playing my whole life but have been lazy and formed bad habits over the years. I played in a bunch of punk/metal/rock bands over the years and had a blast. I wanna relearn and learn alot of stuff I never bothered too,and correct alot of my sloppy techniques. When the pandemic hit is when i first started watching Josh’s videos,and ive watched em all,some several times! Look forward to getting to know you all. Peace- Casey

16 Likes

@MikeC Thanks so much, Mike :blush:

5 Likes

@cheeze_pizza Thank you so much! Oh wow that’s so cool, I saw this bass player on a Dutch talkshow a few weeks back where they talked about different basslines and he actually played Billie Jean and I was like: how cool would it be to play that… can’t wait to get to module 4 now! :grin: Taking it easy and sometimes I’ll watch the same videos of Josh again. The only thing that bothers me is my pinky, it definitely needs to get stronger but I know it’s just a matter of patience :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@JerryP Thank you, Jerry! :blush:

5 Likes

@Mac Thankyou! :blush:

6 Likes

@John_E Thanks so much, John :blush:

4 Likes

@StevFargan Thank you! :blush:

5 Likes

@autumnsdad1990 Thanks a lot! :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome @Dr.Thumpensteen
Cool name :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome @Dr.Thumpensteen !

5 Likes

Welcome @pinkBassgrl88 , @LavaLemming and @Dr.Thumpensteen !

6 Likes

Welcome in @pinkBassgrl88 !!

It’s great to have you here. I’m glad you are enjoying the bass playing so far!

7 Likes

Hey there @LavaLemming Welcome in!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Your bass is pretty cool looking - I hope it treats you well on your journey. :grinning:

7 Likes

Welcome to all the new joiners!

7 Likes

Welcome in @Dr.Thumpensteen - what an epic name. Perfect for a bass player.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

6 Likes

The One
Still negotiating

4 Likes

6 Likes