Introduce Yourself! (2023)

Hi! I am a 24 year old motion graphics artist from Yerevan, Armenia. I used to take my dad’s bass and try to play along to some beginner songs, but never really put in enough time and energy to learn to play. I finally got my own bass and decided to take this course.

13 Likes

Welcome @tasja.karapetian

6 Likes

Great to have you here @tasja.karapetian

7 Likes

Welcome to the new, naturalized citizens of the subterranean abyss…the low end of things.

9 Likes

Have fun!

7 Likes

Welcome @tasja.karapetian ! You’ve made the right choice. There is no better place to learn!

6 Likes

Welcome @tasja.karapetian !

6 Likes

Welcome to the the group @tasja.karapetian, glad you joined us.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Hey,

33 here. Picked up the bass and put some effort into learning back in 2021 via a book, but lost steam after a few months.

Got the itch to get back into it and decided to pull the trigger on Beginner to Badass as I learned a lot from Josh’s youtube videos before. Really enjoying the structured course and having a lot of fun!

My plan is to avoid jumping into things that are too hard too fast and getting discouraged and to put more importance on locking in with the time signature even if it means playing slower for a while.

Edit - Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

17 Likes

Great to have you here @NoLifeKing

5 Likes

Welcome @NoLifeKing

5 Likes

Welcome, @NoLifeKing. Glad you’re here. Follow Josh’s lead and you’ll be thumping in no time. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome @NoLifeKing ! Really glad you are here! You’ve made a great choice. Josh has the secret voodoo mojo that will have you killing it in no time!

7 Likes

Welcome @NoLifeKing

7 Likes

Welcome @NoLifeKing !

7 Likes

Welcome @NoLifeKing
Have fun!

8 Likes

Werlcome to the group @NoLifeKing, glad you joined us.

8 Likes

Just a huge amount of new badasses already this year! How cool is that?

9 Likes

Welcome @thewritescott @tasja.karapetian @NoLifeKing
Enjoy your journey and have fun

7 Likes