Introduce Yourself! (2023)

Haha thank you - it’s not that tiny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’m sure you folks are familiar with the Junior Jet. Here in the UK we’d call it Marmite: you love it or hate it. I looked at a few in search of something small/light, not crazy money, sounded good and felt good on a strap. So that’s what I chose: it felt like something I’d want to keep even if in future I spent a little more on something else. I’m sure I’ll end up upgrading all the electricals and bits and bobs, but I’m not in a rush. Gotta do this first!

6 Likes

Welcome, @DocJas. Glad you’re here. Just follow Josh’s lead and your wife will be smiling to your thumping in no time. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome @DocJas
Have fun!

6 Likes

I had a Junior Jet. It’s a cool little bass, easily accessible to even guitar players. :crazy_face:

It’s got a hell of a thump, too.

6 Likes

Welcome @DocJas

5 Likes

Welcome @DocJas !

4 Likes

Great to have you here @mo

5 Likes

Great to have you here @DocJas

4 Likes

Thank you all, glad to be here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the group @mo and @docjas, glad you joined us.

5 Likes

Wow! Awesome.

6 Likes

I’ve been a drummer for 45 years, but “pitch” is completely new to me. I’m here to begin learning bass (electric and upright). I’m looking forward to the adventure.

15 Likes

Welcome @Kleeger

5 Likes

Welcome, @Kleeger. Glad you’re here. You’ve got the rhythm down, now to pitch. Have no fear, Josh’ll show you the way. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Great to have you here @Kleeger
We have a few other drummers here, @Paul_9207 and @sfadams to name a couple.

8 Likes

Welcome @Kleeger !

6 Likes

Welcome @Kleeger
Have fun!

6 Likes

Welcome all new comers to the subterranean abyss

8 Likes

Welcome, enjoy it.

7 Likes

Welcome to the group @Kleeger, glad you joined us.

7 Likes