Introduce Yourself! (2023)

Oh come on, if you’re from BC you ‘know’ who sings Summer of 69 :smile: Welcome

6 Likes

Welcome @olliviatherese

7 Likes

Welcome, @olliviatherese! Enjoy the course and the forum.

7 Likes

Welcome @olliviatherese

6 Likes

Welcome @olliviatherese ! Aren’t you legally obligated to know all pertinent facts about bryan Adams if you are from b.c.? :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome, @olliviatherese. Glad you’re here. You will fit in just fine. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Thank u! Love the Bass cleff profile picture lmao

6 Likes

Welcome @olliviatherese !

6 Likes

Welcome in @olliviatherese !!! It’s great that you found us. I hope you find success in the bass playing and find that band meet-up soon!

8 Likes

Welcome to the group @olliviatherese, glad you joined us

7 Likes

Greetings everyone! I’ve been playing non stop for about 8 months now. Bought the course because Josh Fossgreen has already taught me so much, I figured I’d take the plunge and give back a little. I was a drummer but stopped after some hearing loss and being the only drummer I’ve ever heard of who lost three drum kits in 30 years (two to theft and one to fire storm). I’m somewhere in lesson 9 territory and digging it all.

15 Likes

Welcome, @Broadwater737. Glad you’re here. There are a few reformed drummers in the B2B gang. Enjoy the lessons!

7 Likes

Great to have you here @Broadwater737.

Keep that bass close by! :rofl:

7 Likes

Welcome to the group @Broadwater737

8 Likes

Welcome @Broadwater737

7 Likes

Welcome @Broadwater737! I’m also a convert from percussion, but stopped playing drums a long time ago. Still have my original round badge Gretsch Progressive Jazz tucked away, though. Losing three kits? I’d probably be in therapy. :face_with_spiral_eyes:Loving the transition to bass.

6 Likes

Welcome @Broadwater737
Have fun!

7 Likes

Welcome @Broadwater737 !

6 Likes

Welcome @Broadwater737

5 Likes

Welcome @Broadwater737 !

5 Likes