Multiple Bass Disorder (MBD)

Why on earth would I do that
That breaks two laws.
First is selling a bass
2 is selling an orange bass.

And I would be not really breaking a rule, but would not be helping a situation.
I am not really breaking a rule buying a bass, 2 rules, an Orange bass, but I am helping you break 2 laws, so it’s like aiding and abedding.
But I am not helping a situation, 2 situatuins eeally.
1 I am not upping BassBuzz TAB (Total Aquired Basses), see, it’s a unilateral move.
2, I am not upping BassBuzz’s TABO (Total Aquisition Basses Orange )

Why in the world do you even want to sell it?..
Good enuf reason Nd I will consider it. Lol

3 Likes

@T_dub

Haha - that’s true - in my delirium of ordering yet another bass, I forgot about the rules which clearly state that I can’t sell a) not only a bass, but also b) an orange bass.

And that’s too late now anyway, as it’s now got a different perch in the music room.

Everything has to come into the room, not out of it.

Nothing to see here, carry on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You learn fast young Daniel San

2 Likes

i always said i wanted a tbird someday. lately more and more, i have changed my mind. always loved them, but they are really really huge.

3 Likes

Size/weight plus the notorious head-dive reputation kept me away. But they look and sound awesome. I was surprised they had such amazing tone.

4 Likes

I have never really been a fan, only the sound, but I just don’t really like the look. I know, against what most think, but that’s just me, I am weird. I like orange, what ya expect???

1 Like

@T_dub

Ahem

7 Likes

I haven’t noticed too much head-dive and the weight is surprisingly not too bad. But then, I once had a Jazz Bass clone that weighed 11.5 pounds so I may not be the best judge on weight.

3 Likes

PSA – If you are a regular on this (MBD) forum DO NOT buy Geddy Lee’s Big Beautiful Book Of Bass. I hold this book at least partly responsible for my recent acquisitions.

7 Likes

Oh man, I’m just looking at this on amazon - looks really nice.

Too nice.

This is not going to end well.

5 Likes

He is very definitely an enabler. He fit right in here.

5 Likes

Now you’ve gone and done it.

Off to eBay :joy:

5 Likes

Agreed. I’ve just read a bit on Amazon’s “look inside” feature and I…well, you know :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Geeeezzzzz that’s not cheap here :scream:
Long time since I’ve bought a book mind you but there’s a nice used effects pedal in that amount :flushed:

3 Likes

Indeed I do @quadfather.

3 Likes

That a boy. Good work.

3 Likes

That only furthers my stance. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s orange, what more do you want? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dint really see an orange bass when I look at that. I see Sunburst. And I am pretty picky about my oranges. Not any old orange will do. Show me an orange T-bird like that Orange Pbass @howard posted opposed to the sea foam green one, and you will have me, hook, line and sinker

3 Likes

Well, it’s here. And oh my. What a bass.

It’s so light. Amazingly so. And the neck feels like butter!

Google Photos

10 Likes