Multiple Bass Disorder (MBD)

Very nice, @quadfather . . . :slight_smile:

Wish you good luck and happy playing!

Cheers, Joe

4 Likes

Hi @quadfather,
We tried to discourage you from buying it.?
But I must say it looks very impressive :+1:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

@TNKA36 - ah you mean that advice of ā€œHow can you not buy it?ā€ :smiley:

5 Likes

Exactly :+1:

6 Likes

@TNKA36

Well, it worked :smiley:

4 Likes

I hope you enjoy it as much as I like looking at it :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™m working at the moment unfortunately. Iā€™ve had a quick noodle not plugged in, but the main job will be later. Thatā€™s if Iā€™m not too drunk in this blistering sunshine!

5 Likes

Guys , Iā€™m really concerned :worried:
After purchasing my Ibanez and Peavey amp I no longer get GAS !
Am I doomed ?

4 Likes

@Mac

Enjoy the breather. Because itā€™ll be back :smiley:

5 Likes

I do keep browsing effect pedals,and pretty bit for the bass .
Oh and a new pick up to replace the soap bar at the bridge to eliminate any hum that might exist in my head :joy:

5 Likes

Now we need a picture of your room @quadfather, so we can tell you where the next one goesšŸ˜œ

3 Likes

@T_dub

Haha, yes, Iā€™ll get it in place after I finish work and see how it looks and take a photo. I really donā€™t think much else will fit now. Well, it could, if I bought some more hangers I guess. But letā€™s not go there right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@T_dub

Ok, Letā€™s play ā€œspot where the next bass can goā€- this is how it currently is -

Left wall - no room as far as I can see -

Google Photos

main wall - no chance -

Google Photos

Right hand wall, maybe something on the pillar?

Google Photos

4 Likes

Also, that american jazz performer is absolutely beautiful! Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Hi @quadfather,
You have an amazing arsenal of weapons therešŸ‘

4 Likes

@TNKA36

Thanks! I just donā€™t want T_Dub to spot somewhere where I could fit a bass :slight_smile:

I really donā€™t know what it is, but that american jazz performer is so nice to play. Iā€™m playing things with ease that Iā€™d normally struggle with.

Or have I just hit that nice beer/bass ratio sweet spot again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok,
first: The two items on the piano to the left of ā€œORANGEā€ are blocking a spot, no, 2 spots for ntwo more family members ( Orange and ā€œbrownā€ need to be remounted slightly to the right)

Second: you have room for two MORE kids to the right of ā€œBrownā€, the drums can fit between mountings, between the necks.

Third: I see a spot to the left of the ā€œPrestigeā€ mural, that can be rearranged to fit what is currently there, AND one more kid.

Fourth: there is another spot next to Mr. White by the stair rail.

Fifth, the whole area occupied bu Mr Blue and his son could be a 5-7 bass rack, 3-5 more go there.

Six: the Pilar, thatā€™s 3 easy

Seven: do we really need a grandfather clock? Thatā€™s one more

Eight, do we really need the piano in that room?
Thatā€™s 2 more 5 bass racks, boom, 10 more.

Ok, that is 23 on the conservative end and 29 on the high end (if you fit 2x7 bass racks instead of 2x 5 bass racks), and thatā€™s just scratching the surface, we have not even started with horizontal storage, or suspended storage.
You are far from full @quadfather, but you have a nice, small, slow, but steady I might ass, collection going on there, kudos on your effort, the GAS Gods will feast tonight.

Thank you for allowing me the honor of serving you this evening, my work here is ā€¦at a good spot to take a few days off, goodnight, and farewell.

5 Likes

At least you have yours out on display,
Mine are all tucked up in there pjā€™s

4 Likes

At least they are cozy, some of mine are locked in a closet :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:scream::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes