Multiple Bass Disorder (MBD)

Those Fender pastel colors are awesome. You should buy it.

5 Likes

I agree how could you not

4 Likes

@howard

I have desperately got to think of a reason NOT to buy this.

But they do it on credit terms as well.

I wouldn’t notice the payment each month.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Use the Force, Luke!

3 Likes

Well… one reason not to buy it would be because you bought this orange creamsicle looking one instead:

7 Likes

Ooooh… much better looking :grin:

4 Likes

No nonononononono!!!

4 Likes

I have to say I’ve been looking for a green coloured jazz but also with a maple fretboard…

2 Likes

It’s rare I would say this but that green one might look nicer with a white pickguard too. Kind of like a limesicle.

2 Likes

It’s too late guys, I’ve crumbled. The sea foam green one is arriving tomorrow. I think I’m addicted to green colour basses.

Why am I like this?! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ummmm, you shouldn’t ordcvbnnmmj jnnknnknk

Ummmm, stay off thatvbmjbbhjhhknknhk

Ummmm you really do not need vhvhvvgdsdvh

Ummmm, you can not get gfddvhhjkkmmh

Wait, lemme try something different just to test a theory

Ummmm, you should order that right now

Ummmm, get on the web and order that

Um, you really need that color in your collection

Ummm, you can get that right now.

Yep, my theory proves correct.
I suck at giving support for being sensible.
I can’t do it, my ipad won’t let me type anything against purchasing to satisfy GAS.
Once the gods of GAS see my sentence going in the wrong direction, the letters jumble, swirl, and move all over the place making it impossible to type. My spell checker goes on the fritz, and auto fill goes haywire, it won’t let me.

As soon as my sentences go the opposite direction, I don’t even type, it auto fills on its own.

Strange phenomenon. I may need help. Is there an anonymous group for this?

5 Likes

Actually, you can’t get the green one til after you get the orange one. And you can’t have air until you have both

2 Likes

@T_dub

It’s too late! It’s arriving tomorrow!

I have no room!

No strap, stand, bugger all!

3 Likes

That’s what I get for responding before reading to the end.
let me first say, great job, you have honored the GAS gods once again, you are a man among men.

But, the effort duel noted, go back and do it properly.
Cancel the order.
Add orange one to your cart, place order
Add green one to your cart, place order

Then we can finalize your promotion here in GAS land

3 Likes

What does that make? 4 or 5. I have Basses hidden in my closet for Christ sake, you have room man, I assure you you do.

2 Likes

You have come to the wrong place.
Buy it.

:joy:

4 Likes

@T_dub

Um, if you count the double bass, the red squier that needs restoring and the semi acoustic bass, that’s, er, 8 now.

Oops.

2 Likes

This reminds me, I need another Orange bass.
I need a real Orange bass. I have roadster metallic, and Honey sunburst. I need orange, like that orange up there.

:tangerine: :tangerine: :tangerine: :tangerine:

I don’t have enuf Basses until half of them are orange. And I should have no more black Basses then half the number of Orange Basses.

To do this, I either need to buy 2 Orange Basses STAT
OR
buy one orange bass, and sell one not orange bass

Oh heavens.
Will somebody talk me out of this before Sun up, I need support here fellas.

3 Likes

@T_dub

Buy the O Orange bass off me :smiley:

3 Likes

Ok, so the spirits of the void have clearly given me divine intervention, because I just went into the music room to see where it could go, and I noticed that one of the wall stands has come loose a little bit, so I’ve fixed that, and noticed that the acoustic guitar goes better in a certain place. This has then freed up the stand that the squier was on, so it means the new jazz can go on the floor stand.

Everything has worked out perfectly.

So it was obviously the right choice to buy it and I’m now calm and serene with all things.

Until I see another bass…

3 Likes