My 30 day B2B Challenge for November 2019

It’s day 5 and I am in Module 4 lesson 5. I do have a music background, playing saxophones and flutes through high school, and 5months of classical guitar when I was 16, but I am so brand spanking new in bass that I can’t believe I have done ALL the lessons. I recommend trying all speeds; sometimes the fast workout is less fatiguing. I am a few days ahead of schedule because I can’t seem to stop playing. Yesterday I played 3 hours. I’m not sure I am done playing for the evening. @Josh Fossgreen! I’m having so much fun, and am learning so much!

3 Likes

Here I am in Module 3 stretching my (weearthriticclaws) baddass fingers! Yes, @JoshFossgreen, I was singing with the choir!

12 Likes

Don’t stop believin
(That will make sense soon)

3 Likes

I love the pic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @howard! I recommend “singing with the choir” and with gusto!

5 Likes

@HannahWalker - A little difficult for me to do…:weary:. I guess I’m not too damn good at multi-tasking,… and even worst at singing…

Keep on Thumpin’!
Lanny

4 Likes

@Lanny all you have to do is open wide and pick any note and sing “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” There you go, i jumpstarted your career!

4 Likes

That stretch looks great @HannahWalker! And nice choir face :grin:

3 Likes

Yesterday was going to be a day of rest. When working muscles it is really necessary to rest so that the newly shredded muscles can heal, bigger and better. The mind needs a chance to sort new information and make it permanent. “Oh, I’ll clean my filthy house…la, la, la! “ Well all of last night I dreamt “I’m so tired, I’m so tired!” Dummy, mío! I think playing bass sounds relaxing. Module 7, let’s see what’s inside!

3 Likes

I’ve been in Module 7, and have had a whole lot of “Ah-HA you sneaky @JoshFossgreen” moments, where I feel like I have just made a huge learning curve to the next level. I notice that comments left on this module that were voted to the top were in extreme poor form. One person put in ‘I won’t even attempt this.’ Well, this is very wimpy and cowardly! If you were even to watch the video you will see you aren’t required to do anything you don’t want to do! And if your there watching, you may as well do it! This course is designed for you to at least stumble through all the speeds, exercises so that you become BaddAss! These comments are unworthy and discouraging. It’s B2B, no crybabies, please!

5 Likes

@HannahWalker I knew you were a Bad Ass the moment I read your intro. You go girl…!

5 Likes

Seriously! The ladies on here are some true bad asses for sure! Keep posting!! Your stories rock. :heart:

5 Likes

Bad ass babes for sure.

I can’t remember what’s in module 7 (I’m on 14) but I’ll check when I get home.
Just down the gym at the mo getting ready to leave.

4 Likes

You go @HannahWalker! Damn straight! It’s called “Beginner to Badass” NOT “Beginner to Candy-Ass”!!

6 Likes

I just started module 11. I am trying to catch up as I slipped behind.
I did 3 hours straight today and covered a lot of ground. I am going to have to put in some serious hours over the next week to complete the challenge in 30 days.
I am looking forward to doing the course again at a more leisurely pace and really concentrate on it.
I don’t think doing it in 30 days really does the course justice. It deserves to be savoured and have time spent on perfecting your technique.
I have done a lot of courses over the years on different subjects and none have come close to this course.
Josh and his team should feel very proud.

7 Likes

Thanks! @PamPurrs! Of course you set a good example for bad!

3 Likes

Sounds to me like your bad-assing this course!i

4 Likes

No one’s gonna talk S#@t if you go a little past the 30 day mark mate, I mean, just getting to where you’re at in 24 days is amazing, and more important that you savor the course anyway. That’s great progress!

7 Likes

Hear, hear!

1 Like

Jeez you’re catching me up - thanks for the heads up, I better get my finger out lol.

Well done anyway, you’re doing great. It’s probably going to work out really good for you when you go back through it again, as you’ll have a subconscious overview of the whole course.
Same for me as well hopefully.

4 Likes