My First Pedalboard!

It is worth every penny with its ORANGE rails there @PamPurrs :wink:

You like the expression further back on the board and not in the front right corner?

Is there a reason you like it like 5hat?

1 Like

Some pedalboard makers have add on sections that attach to the side made for expression pedals,

Does this mfg have something like that?

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of

2 Likes

I haven’t made a final decision on placement yet. The nice thing about the Temple board is I can move things around very easily as opposed to the ones that use velcro.

2 Likes

@T_dub here it is farther back. I’ll try it like this for awhile.

3 Likes

Love that Orange. I think I am gonna get some orange duct tape, and stripe the end of mine.

Ooooooooohhh!!!
Wonder if I can find Orange Velcro???

2 Likes

@T_dub or, you could just get a Temple board… :laughing:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha, I could. But being I already have a perfectly good BIG pedalboard, which I do not have to squeeze together, I will stick with it for now.
Plus, if I did that, I wouldn’t need Orange Velcro. Haha. Or orange duct tape. And I have a thing for orange duct tape. Just look at my wallet.

I know, I know, time for a new wallet. But my daughter made it for me back when she was like 10 or 11… she is 18 now.
I have had to do a few surgeries on it, some major.

So, pedalboard. Velcro is a pain, but if I can find orange, I will dislike it less. And since I don’t have to tightly pc it together, it’s less of a pain.

So there you have it. Another overly long answer…
With pictures. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Love it, some things just have a sentimental value that money can’t buy @T_dub
Cheers brian

3 Likes

Exactly

3 Likes

this wallet is very grunge, that’s something I like.

4 Likes

Tyvm :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’m hearing you brother @T_dub​:facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

i was going to say that’s the most hideous thing in the world, until you said your daughter made it for you. then it became the cutest thing.

3 Likes

After what seems like forever (and many $$$$), I finally finished my Temple pedal board. Compared to what @JoshFossgreen and others have posted, it’s fairly spartan, but has everything I could possibly need, with the buttons and pedals all spaced in such a way that they don’t get in each others way. I purchased those multi-colored metal button toppers on Amazon, which make it easier to tap the buttons (especially with bare feet), plus I think they’re :cool:

Top Row (l to r):

• My trademark rose;
  • NUX Dual Footswitch to control the drum machine (thanks @eric.kiser);
  • Fender foot switch to turn the amp’s overdrive on and off.

Bottom Row (l to r):

• Zoom B3n Multi-Effects Processor;
  • Zoom Expression Pedal;
  • Polytune 3.

On the left side panel I inserted an AC module so I could plug directly into the board from the wall. The module goes to the power supply under the board. I also inserted a jack patch module, so I could plug my bass, amp, drum machine, and overdrive cable directly into the board. The opening with the rubber grommet is a forethought on my part, just in case I want to run a USB cable under the board.
All the excess cabling is neatly zip tied under the board, just as I was taught in the Army. @Lanny will appreciate that.

11 Likes

Very nice job, Pam! . . . :+1:

Cheers, Joe

4 Likes

Very orderly and neat. Mine’s a rats nest under the board.

5 Likes

@howard
How do you like your Ampeg SCRDI? I love mine! Such a versatile and great sounding unit!

4 Likes

and you will really quickly learn that a pedalboard is like a website, it’s never finished !

anyway for now it looks pretty clean and neat !

6 Likes

LOL I can’t imagine another pedal that I would need.

5 Likes