My First Pedalboard!

wait and see … :grin:

6 Likes

I sold it last year :slight_smile:

It’s a great preamp and has a really nice warm Ampeg tone to it. But I really couldn’t get a drive or distortion sound I liked out of the scrambler.

I really loved the tone it added in the preamp though, very Ampeg sounding.

7 Likes

Nice rig @PamPurrs!

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

What a beautiful assemblage of electronics… I haven’t a clue what it all does.

7 Likes

@JerryP Just follow the Zoom Effects, pedal, and pedal board threads, and you will get GAS like you never dreamed possible.

5 Likes

I already have the GAS. All these photos of all the basses and equipment is starting to make me itch… and when you get the itch, you have to scratch.

7 Likes

Don’t worry, no one on here would ever encourage GAS. :grin:

7 Likes

Most of them get worse when you scratch them!?
(still fits into the analogy though :smiley:)

6 Likes

NICE!! And I’m not even into pedals or pedal boards… Put together very neatly, and even has the signature @PamPurrs Roses!!

7 Likes

Thanks @Lanny

5 Likes

Very very very cool. I like the switch toppers. Amazon you say? What do you call them in a search???
I could use some of those.

3 Likes

@T_dub

https://www.amazon.com/Footswitch-Increase-accuracy-aesthetics-SOLUTEK/dp/B07HFM3FGQ/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=SOLUTEK+Pedal+Footswitch+Topper+Metal+Buttons+with+3+Screws+and+Rubber+Insert+Fit+Firmly+on+Pedal+Switches(3%2F8"10mm)+Increase+Comfort+and+Accuracy+Red+Silver+Black+Gold+Blue+Green+12+Pack&qid=1592096837&s=musical-instruments&sr=1-5

4 Likes

Thanks @PamPurrs

3 Likes

Hi @PamPurrs,
Just checked out the link to amazon and this mob don’t ship to Australia, I will have to see if I can find something similar here,
They look really cool.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, what’s a mob?

2 Likes

Hi @T_dub,
A mob is what we in Australia call an organisation/ company / retailer etc, get my drift.

3 Likes

@TNKA36 Brian also Mafia, Gangster’s & Government :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Jamie
:guitar: :slight_smile: :guitar:

2 Likes

I do now. I thought it had an abbreviated meaning look SOB or something else at first

2 Likes

I love Aussie lingo…

While I was visiting Sydney many years ago, a fellow I met in a club told me he would “Knock me up at my hotel”. I was aghast at first, until he explained that it meant he would come calling (knock on my door). :rofl:

In America, when you knock someone up, it means you got them pregnant.

6 Likes