My First Pedalboard!

Sounds like you are not giving it enough credit.
Or he is overplaying the capabilities.
I like how he describes being able to separate the highs and lows, and voice them how you want then blend them back together, that is asking alot, but if it can do that, could be a nice little pedal to have.

That is a Sterling Stingray Ray34. I love the black hardware, and I actually like that one better seeing it being played. From the pictures, I didn’t like it that much. I do like the Black Ash one better tho.

3 Likes

Ooh, nice Helix.

4 Likes

:grin: I’m actually using my Helix more for bass atm @howard. It contains about 25 bass models and it even includes Darkglass effects. Because of this I sold my AO Ultra to buy this one (I prefer the B7K anyway) and I wanted a all-in-one solution for chorus, delay, reverb, etc.

4 Likes

Line 6 makes great stuff for sure.

4 Likes

Filled in the last space on my pedalboard with this:

I had the full scale pedal, but like Gregor I decided I just wanted the smaller version so I traded down. The jptr jive has gotten a lot of buzz since he called it his favorite pedal:

It’s a strange pedal, like a lot of jptr stuff. You can use it as a gain pedal, and they claim a 40 dB boost which is insane :grimacing:. I use it as an always on pedal. They call it a saturation pedal and say it’s based on old reel to reel tape machines. Like compression, you really wouldn’t notice it until you turn it off. I think it gives you a really full, rich, tube sound. It’s not my favorite pedal but I like it. Looks cool too, with the really bright off white led.

7 Likes

This just won’t do. The pedal specific picture is great but we also need to see it in context with the rest of the board. How else are we supposed to live vicariously through you?

5 Likes

You sayz, I do’z

6 Likes

Nice. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

The Jive must pair really well with the VMT :slight_smile:

Now that’s gonna sound fat.

5 Likes

I was hoping you saw this, I was kind of thinking this might be a tube warmer alternative.

4 Likes

Really nice board! How do you like the Beatbuddy?

3 Likes

@itsratso I see you have the same pedalboard as I have, the Temple Audio board.

5 Likes

It’s a lot of fun. I’m kinda uncoordinated with foot pedals so I need more practice at kicking it in and out on time.

3 Likes

Actually no, yours is a lot nicer. I have a Gator.

4 Likes

Oh, sorry it looked like the Temple

EDIT: I just realized I was looking at the board in the video, not yours. DUH

4 Likes

What do you use the channel switch for?

2 Likes

The Fender one is for the overdrive on the amp.

The NUX one is for the drum machine. The red switch starts and stops it, the blue one switches from the A beat to a fill, and then to the B beat (or vice versa).

2 Likes

Cool, I didn’t realize that was drums!

3 Likes

Yes, it’s connected directly to this…

4 Likes

Ahh that’s why I was confused. Nice :+1:

3 Likes