Needs help with Warwick

Exactly. Just don’t tell her that you’ve actually got a Fort Knox-size shit-ton o’ dough in ‘em all.

1 Like

No she always thought that it was a few hundred a piece because I make a point to bring her along when I pick up some good deal. I’d never show her the price of the shiny USA stingray.

2 Likes

Or a few other shiny puppies you got there.

1 Like

Speaking off puppy I made no objections when she wanted another puppy, in fact I kept my mouth shut the entire time she’s making the pick and the puppy cost as much as 2 of my Musicman lol.

1 Like

Smart move, dude. :+1:

What a difference in body shape!

1 Like

Yeah, they’re actually on the same type of stand, but because the German body is contoured (curved to suit a beer belly), it leans much further back.

The other big difference is weight. The German body (cherry, and with an enamel type of finish) weighs massively more than the Rockbass (carolena wood, and spray painted).

2 Likes

Cherry wood is heavy, and a great quality material.

3 Likes

I betcha it feels great when slapping because of denser woods maple body while heavy but feels great, and don’t get me started on tone wood, :joy:

1 Like

It sure does. Cherry feels solid AF. And it sounds absolutely great.

2 Likes

They are pretty famous for slap tone, yeah. P-Nut, Kiyoshi, etc.

2 Likes

I just had to chime in for 2 reasons.

1. This an impressive amount of posts and info and love for Warwick. Very cool.
  2. Pretty hilarious to scroll through and find some dirtbiking in the middle. Love this forum.
6 Likes

It would not be a BassBuzz thread if there’s no sidetracking, lol but all were in the context of good spirit.

4 Likes

The threads that get totally derailed are the ones that are most interesting. And for the most part, they always get back to the point even if it takes 100 posts about other things than what was originally discussed. Hell, I learn more about our members when they go off the tracks.

6 Likes

Yeah, but what’s your favorite cheese?

4 Likes

I tend to like really, really, really sharp cheeses of any type. The kids that are so sharp they make your teeth click

2 Likes

The kids are alright!

1 Like

Now you are speaking my language. lol.

1 Like

I’m allergic to cheese and dairy.

Mountain biking @Gio :wink: Dirt biking is motor biking. But you can hurt yourself doing either (Ask me how I know!)

3 Likes