So 2020 is finally coming to an end. What are your bass related new year’s resolutions?
- Finally finish the remaining lessons of BassBuzz (maybe even before 2021?)
- Master the fretboard once and for all. While I can easily navigate through the fretboard, I still have to think where the notes are (Ok, here’s a C so a G is there and the A# I wanted is here - stuff like this)
- Continue improving soloing skills (this year had an astronomic improvement comparing to the last 5)
- Look into tapping
- Record more and (re)start doing covers. My last recorded public cover has now 11 years (wow! had no idea, just checked it)
- Add the exercises module and other useful practice tools into my side project and finally release it to the general public
What about you guys?