Offered a trade and I’d appreciate some input please

Cheaper to get a ticket to the US or Japan and go buy things / trade things.

5 Likes

Absolutely! It’s more fun, too!

2 Likes

Don’t forget the exchange rate though… 10 AUD is “only” about 7 USD.

3 Likes

How’s the Yen looking then?

1 Like

Like this:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 AUD = 938 YEN

2 Likes

Yep - 100 yen is about 75 cents at the moment. 134 JPY/USD, very high.

2 Likes

Wow the price is outrageous. The good news is most MIA you’d find there Willis usually be in a pretty good condition. Non US player usually takes good care of their stuffs.

I agree the price is nuts

2 Likes

Don’t tempt me!!!

4 Likes

Perfect time for it…

3 Likes

The neck is what sold me. Heel mount adjustment wheel, rolled edges, graphite reinforced, funky lumi dots, mostly importantly 12 to 16 radius and the color looks good. It was between a Fender Aerodyne and this black beauty. I did have the Mystic Blue at first but then went to the black. Only complaint was the QC of Charvel. Could be a bit better. I let go of the G & L for this one. Much happier.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Keep your bass.
No matters what you get, you will always regret giving it away.
Save money and buy your dream bass if there is one you dream about. Play it for a year and come back to your old bass. If you don’t miss it, THEN, can you consider giving it away.

2 Likes

So what happeneth @Mac? What did you decide to do?

2 Likes

That is very good advice.

I’m still looking at what’s out there but I’m in no hurry at all now @RuknRole .
I’m waiting on delivery of a new set of strings and I have been enjoying playing it.

4 Likes

I’m actually going to look at the Music Man Stingray with a view to adding it to my collection that I was culling. Just because :joy:

6 Likes

You can’t resist the itch :sweat_smile:

MM is a nice addition if you don’t own one. Been thinking about one too, but I’m very picky when it comes to looks.

2 Likes

I just picked up an H and HH and really like them. I was going for the Leo Trifecta and was very pleased with the quality and love the roasted maple neck. A bit pricey compared to my Fenders and G&L, but definitely a unique voice.

2 Likes

I didn’t know you sold the Ric

1 Like

I agree, in addition to sounding great MusicMan sting especially older ones are fun to play and workout while playing. It’s usually just shy of 11 lbs. I’m still getting used to the new lighter ones. It’s not the same. Lol.

2 Likes

Do the new ones also sound very distinguished?

2 Likes

Yes absolutely crisp and clean growly stingray. With 3 band EQ. just much lighter. Both my new ones weight in around 8lbs each that’s massive weight loss.

2 Likes