Post your covers! (2023)

Very nice…

1 Like

I don’t blame them.
We have a lot of systems across our organization. It was a pain in the a$$ to implement and it requires a lot of work. Not as easy to implement as it sounds.

oh ok but I’m not sure : are these covers, or your original compositions ?

true. it’s horrible.

currently burning, because of an unfair and awful pension reform that nobody want. we’re somewhere between democracy and civil war right now.

2 Likes

Oh trust me, I know :rofl:

We were already in pretty good shape for it due to extensive privacy controls and even then it was a huge effort.

1 Like

We are also to deal with CCPA compliance. Not to mention in-house counsel. Triple whammy!

1 Like

Same as 3 centuries ago! :joy:

2 Likes

Bastille Day is just a season away too

3 Likes

Nice and funky @robbp! Totally agree, bass is twice as fun on your feet, get down, get down…

1 Like

Yes @robbp Royale with Cheese every time I hear this song :hamburger:

Standing up is where it’s at. I learn a song and then have to almost relearn the hard parts when I stand up. Nice cover.

4 Likes

Nah - they’re shilling for Putin. They’re also allowing Andrew Tate to post.

Are these songs your own compositions?

We do have a ‘post your own compositions thread’ -

Great work @robbp - and I love that Fender! That is the ideal colour combo for me

Did you do any processing or is that the clean bass sound?

2 Likes

I thought that douche was in Romanian prison for running a sex slavery ring?

Edit: ahh, he is, but somehow has internet access pending trial.

1 Like

Ah sorry - they’re still hosting his videos (although most are probably posted by his fans…)

2 Likes

Apparently he’s still tweeting though.

1 Like

Those fills are so cool! Great job on a legendary tune @Ed

2 Likes

You’re definitely ready for that band @Paul_9207, nicely done! I like the bassline here, it manages to drive the song and stay interesting throughout, not always an easy balance.

Quite a contrast. The most “beginnery” thing about your first song is the lack of muting. Consistent practice really pays off :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@terb
I believe these are original compositions and should be deleted and moved to the below thread @John_Layne

2 Likes

dang @robbp that was funky with a captial FUNKY!!
loved every second of it.
hooray P bass!

3 Likes

well done but curious as to how much you sped up and what speed you recorded and how you managed this whole thing.

1 Like