Post your covers! (2023)

Hey that’s a great job @AlexDevineMusic the picking is spot on. Funny, I’m catching up with the covers and your Anni Squier bass is the 4th one I see today.

2 Likes

Love it @robbp that’s an iconic Beatle song. Great job. Did you roll off the tone all the way?

2 Likes

Holy crap! @Justin3 that finger tone took a couple of minutes to achieve hey? That’s a masterclass. Love the Supreme, it’s an awesome introduction for sure. Bye Bye Love is just Zen.

2 Likes

I’m all caught up. It’s been a great morning watching your covers. I’m looking forward to adding mine into the count soon.

4 Likes

Awesome playing Justin!
:+1:

1 Like

Thank you Al!

1 Like

Thanks Bob! Nice to see a Bronco here!

2 Likes

Thanks John!

1 Like

Thanks Terb!

2 Likes

Thanks Doody!

2 Likes

Thank you Eddie!

1 Like

Thanks Al!

2 Likes

Appreciate it Jerry!

2 Likes

Nice work, Ed! That P bass sounds fantastic as well. :parrot:

1 Like

Who says an acoustic bass can only be used for campfires? LOL. Thought I’d break out the Ibanez acoustic/electric for some classic Ozzy, because why not! :parrot:
Ozzy Osbourne - Over The Mountain (1981) bass cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zXlNhFzwj8

8 Likes

I was browsing your channel @Justin3 and scrolling through the videos chronologically is quite a study in beard growth, shaving and regrowth!

5 Likes

Here’s song 10 of the 50 song challenge!

Chugga Chugga

https://youtu.be/TW2YcNCSALQ

9 Likes

I love your parrot how it’s snuggling into your neck! Seems to be really digging your groove.
Double yellow headed amazon or is that a big conure?!?
My parents had one in the 70s. Chuckles was a hoot, until it got away :frowning:

Oh, good playing too.

kidding, Sounds Awesome. Makes me hopeful that I made a good choice getting my acoustic, Fender Kingman. I’ve ben playing it on the other side of the sound hole and resting my thumb on the fretboard and my arm snuggles into the dip in the body.
I need a cozy filming corner.

1 Like

I did, @Al1885. I wasn’t able to get the exact tone as Paul, though (it’s muddy as hell)!

2 Likes

Yeah but it fits. It sounds the part. Great job

2 Likes