Post your covers! (2024)

Thanks TMB!

3 Likes

Absolutely. Subbed to your channel too!

3 Likes

Thanks @Jacob ! That’s an awesome story, rock that kazoo!

2 Likes

Part of the fun of making these videos is coming up with an interesting thumbnail, LOL! I see you doing the same, very creative!

3 Likes

Yes sir I try to come up with some creative stuff, like my Bob Marley one haha, sometimes I draw blank and just take a pic. But hey, you can’t win em all I guess :rofl:

2 Likes

Love this song! Great work! Such an amazing album and I have great memories of listening to this stuff back in the 90s.

3 Likes

Excellent work on the CCR tune man! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks cheese!! Much appreciated brother! Radiohead has a great catalog of songs for sure. Excellent band

2 Likes

Never heard these before. Good stuff man awesome job! Music’s pretty chill, I think you may have made me a fan haha :joy:

2 Likes

The tone was superb on all three pieces. Nice!

2 Likes

Love it!!! Great job dude. I can’t believe I haven’t looked this one up yet. A few decades ago this is where I got my screen name (gamer tag at the time).

4 Likes

This was the first song I liked from Radiohead. I rejected Radiohead before (not really having listened to them before, so it was all prejudice, stupid me!) and am a big fan now.

@TheMadBassist - very cool cover!

4 Likes

BTW @sunDOG - not a cover but I think this is overall the best version of Down in the Park:

Just really great work on the synths there. He made a live album and video of this gig and the whole thing is awesome, basically instabuy

2 Likes

Conversely I think this is the best possible version of Cars, also technically not a cover but just one extremely badass backing band:

Watch if you want to see Trent Reznor be someone’s tambourine boy :rofl:

I love how absolutely deeply the bass player gets in to it

6 Likes

I love the influence of Reznor on later Gary Numan stuff (not only with a tambourine ^^)!
Gary Numan truly reinvented himself and transcended into something even better.

1 Like

Yeah really love how he’s involving his kids in it too. His newer stuff is fantastic, was just listening to My Name is Ruin

1 Like

Thanks!! I didn’t connect the dots myself haha, very cool now that you opened my eyes! :facepunch::sunglasses:

Thanks buddy! I was a later bloomer myself with Radiohead so I can relate!!

2 Likes

I had heard “Creep” of course, but “OK Computer” just really gobsmacked me when it came out. And “In Rainbows” is IMHO perfection.

And they do stuff like this just because:

4 Likes

Freak me, that’s good!

I also love the fact that the video is just one camera, one take. Going to show my daughter this! :wink:

It’s also go me thinking if we could cover this as a 4-piece band, but with no synth…the synth line in it is iconic, but you also need the driving pressure of the bass and the guitar…

My band mates think my ideas for songs are a bit eclectic…this could also push them over the edge :rofl:

1 Like