Thanks bro

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you both!

2 Likes

Simple Minds
Don’t You (Forget about me)
@Diego317 got there before me but I’ve been working on this for a while so I hope he doesn’t mind.

Recorded with Reaper, Bias FX2 and backing track made with free version of Moises.

9 Likes

Very well done Justin!

Les filles d’à côté - theme

“Les filles d’à côté” (which would translate by “Girls next door”) was a french sitcom that lasted from 1993 to 1995 (1996 for the sequel, “Les nouvelles filles d’à côté”). It was very low cost but also very funny because eveything is too much, the actors are pretty bad and a few characters are like 200% a$$holes.

The theme song never left my mind and the bass line is actually a nice walking-style line, very pleasant to play. The bass is very loud in my mix, compared to the original. Also I remixed the backing track a little bit because the cheap 90’s production can be a bit harsh.

14 Likes

No problem at all, we always said that it’s not a problem to release a cover of a song that has already been covered by someone else. No exclusivity here !

:v::grin:

also congrats on your cover !

1 Like

Basically sounds like a better French version of “The Young Ones” :rofl:

That’s a cool idea for a cover, TV themes.

3 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

Green Day - 21 Guns

11 Likes

Great cover @ChrisoBass! I enjoyed the bridge section when you put a passing note before the C.
As said by @terb, no problem at all!
Music belongs to everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Napster has entered the chat.

IMG_7201

7 Likes
4 Likes

LOL!

1 Like

I’m quite proud of this one, please give it a listen…

The song, Clara Bow is the (IMHO) the stand out track from the new Taylor Swift album, stand out because it’s basically her voice, a bass and a touch of keys.

When I imported it into Moises, the app had real difficulty isolating the bass and it’s played pretty high up the neck, so I just removed everything apart from Swift’s vocal, then added the bass.

This is the product, there’s nowhere to hide; just Taylor Swift’s haunting vocal, with me in accompaniment.

Taylor Swift - Clara Bow

My daughter shot the main video, I then overlayed images, just for the fun of it! Recorded using the Dingwall into GarageBand, via the Ampero One.

14 Likes

I went and listened to the original after watching this because I only think I’ve heard it once. You nailed it.

2 Likes

Nice @sunDOG , it was nice and clean with just one note. Guess Moises has same problem as my ears when it comes to powerchords. :slight_smile:

2 Likes