Bringing that extra cheese I see, haha :joy: Great job

3 Likes

Sounds great bro, great job on this

1 Like

Awesome job bud

2 Likes

Great job as always bro

2 Likes

I have been working on this song since August 2021. There were times when I gave up and then after a few months I picked it back up again. It’s almost impossible for me to get a clean take and it seems weird to try and edit out mistakes from this one, I tried and it just felt weird. This take was pretty straight forward, not as musical as others, but had the fewest mistakes. Now I can finally play something else! I’ve been working on this song almost exclusively for a couple months now.

Bach - Cello suite 1 Prelude

EDIT: this is from @JoshFossgreen 's transcription and tabs.

23 Likes

Thanks TMB!

1 Like

Congratulations on finishing the 50 Song Challenge @cheeze_pizza ! Nice work on this last entry!

4 Likes

Bravo Paul! That was awesome! Beautifully done.

1 Like

thanks @JerryP !

1 Like

Awesome, dude. Way to push yourself. Really cool playing. There were some bad-ass techniques in there. I like the variety music offers. You can explore different areas and branch out to more advanced stuff. Keep practicing and keep up the good work.

2 Likes

That’s just superb @Paul_9207 some finger twisting there. Well done.

1 Like

hey @faydout do it! the covers wont get better without reps of doing them.

2 Likes

Fantastic work @cheeze_pizza !

2 Likes

I always bring the cheese. :cheese:

Thanks Jerry! I greatly appreciate you checking out my submissions. :smiley:

Thanks man! :metal:

2 Likes

Thank you @TheMadBassist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job, man! That’s no small feat.

2 Likes

Thank you, Josh mentioned in another post that a lot of the techniques don’t really transfer to normal bass playing, but this was definitely a bass bucket list item for me.

Thanks @Al1885

1 Like

Sounds great brother!

2 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

That’s outstanding, @Paul_9207!

1 Like