Post your original songs/compositions!

Lee I think this is my favorite thing you folks have done yet :slight_smile:

Nice post-punkish and early new wave elements in there. I really like it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the all the kind words and feedback! I appreciate it! I just uploaded the video…

7 Likes

Holy shart, that was good!

2 Likes

Great job lee,
Sounds awesome running parallel to your video👍
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

2 Likes

My latest in the continuing KORG direction of new wave retro space rock…

5 Likes

I love this!!!

3 Likes

Me too, it’s very DEVO

3 Likes

love this too. the synth sounds really awesome.

2 Likes

Nice composition @lee_editorial.
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Here is the latest video installment of my new wave retro space rock (posted the audio prior but just finished the video using “borrowed” movie clips)

6 Likes

Great video @lee_editorial,
The robot has a great set of choppers when he pulls his helmet off, the video goes really well with the music :+1:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

@juli0r, thanks for the tips! I finally got around to putting more of a tune together. I’d be interested in your (and others) thoughts. Thanks!

Jay Damberg · D Major Tune
2 Likes

Very nice! It sounds much more complete now.
Did you go for the hammond or is this a virtual piano?

Since you asked for my thoughts I’ll try to be open with feedback - I am not entirely sure since I would have to compare but I think what I would like more is longer chords on the piano (?). It often times feels more like a copy than accompaniment. That and a solo in there - although I might be asking too much :wink:

I really like it and am just trying to be constructive here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Great sound there. What are you using for reverb again? Sounds great.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check it might be a donner reverb…I wanted something that was gonna sound deep and sleezy so I drenched pretty good…maybe too much but I can live with it.

1 Like

I loved this

1 Like

Drums sound nice and crunchy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its that android app that Josh mentioned…loopz…been using it since i started recording this stuff in March

2 Likes