Post your original songs/compositions!

Yeah I’m limited since I use movie maker…the footage is available free at Pexel.com a ton of little videos and pics you can download and use

3 Likes

Didn’t know this site existed. Pretty cool resource. You missed an “s” off your URL though, but I found it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Very nice Larry! Is this what you were working on last month?

2 Likes

Nope posted that up a couple of weeks ago that riff turned into “Love Me Again”. this one is all about that pseudo turn around off of the D chord…I love that…LOL

3 Likes

Very nice @Tokyo_Rat,
If i was blind folded and someone put this on i would know that it was your music, still lovin that laid back groove.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Thank you so much…thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a while

3 Likes

Latest and greatest from the Covid Sessions

7 Likes

Nice Larry! Really enjoyed that one.

3 Likes

Thanks Jerry…working on a video for youtube but I’m not unhappy with this at all.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Good stuff man, love the lyrics. the whole thing is great.

1 Like

Thank you…I was beginning to wonder about this one usually when I post on sound cloud and FB it gets a fair amount of plays this time not so much so I was thinking…“did I do something wrong here?”

1 Like

I think it’s fantastic. The lyrics are great and it’s really accessible. Mix sounds good to me too.

2 Likes

Another great song @Tokyo_Rat,
I can instantly tell its your music, but this one isa little more bluesy/country instead of the normal blues style.
Nice job and great production,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Thank you!! I stepped out a little from the comfort zone but not too far…tried to give it a bit more depth in the vocals too

2 Likes

Thanks Howard…maybe I should just chalk it up to a different style that they don’t like

2 Likes

It’s prob the video that does not get as many views, not the music, cuz it’s easier to just listen when not on a computer??
I don’t think it as less then anything you have done previously, I actually see it as growth

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

We’ve got a bit further with one of our slightly spookier songs, She Comes Alive.

Still need to sort the drums out and the drummers lyrics, but it’s starting to take shape now. Have swapped the pj bass out for a jazz as it seems to sit better in the mix too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LLSIhJmi7jHFxkqzK4gDL7Q62LP8-1lF/view?usp=drivesdk

4 Likes

Really cool, nice production, can’t wait for the final version.

2 Likes