Post your original songs/compositions!

Niiiice

2 Likes

Ok what did you use for the reverb there? Very nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

there is an old arion delay/looper set up for slap back and a mooer shimverb running with some significant wet. tele-OD-arion-mooer-tremelo-amp…I was looking for a tighter sounding rockabilly guitar

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Very nice.

2 Likes

Oh man I liked this instantly.
Missed this when you posted it for some reason, sorry for the delay.

Like the low-fi-ish out-o-tune-ish bends.
My kinda sound for sure.
Solid blues man! With a twist.
Very fantastic!

2 Likes

Thanks John, i was looking for something different than the minor pentatonic over major chords…not that i dont love that but…

Glad that you like it!

1 Like

Man, that was great! One of your best! I really enjoyed that. Nice work Larry!
:+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Jerry…I felt like I hadn’t done a more straight forward blues in a while, and hadn’t been playing a lot of guitar so I wanted something more lead guitar dependent.

1 Like

Hey there, gang. Hope you are having a great weekend. So, I took my studio for a spin. Redesigned the whole area for my new Push2 to be the centerpiece of my setup now, and I think it’s finally complete for a completely frictionless workflow. A bit of music-making that would take me months in the past is just a question of a couple of hours now. It’s not something mindblowing, but I guess, I am just blown away by the Push2 box and how well it works for me, and I want to make someone GAS for it. :smiley: Have a good one.

2 Likes

A thank you to radio

3 Likes

Wrote a few silly songs about pizza & cheese over the past couple weeks. Here is one of them.

6 Likes

whats not to love about this…awesome!!!

2 Likes

Thanks man! :cheese: :smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Nicely done Larry! Enjoyed it.

1 Like

That was great!

2 Likes

Thank you Jerry! I really liked this one, a couple of things I would have done different but I’m glad someone liked it besides me

2 Likes

Thanks so much! @howard & @JerryP

I was feeling cheesey… Something about parody-type songs gets me going!

3 Likes
4 Likes