Post your pedal ideas

nice board. I’m really liking my C4s.

I like those choices too! Do you like the Character knob on the harmonic boost? I’m not familiar with that one.

1 Like

the character knob is the best really subtle but at same. time it is what sets that type of pedal apart from the rest. love the quality of darkglass pedals. the compressor on that board is more like a rack compressor.

2 Likes

I’ve wondered about the Hyperluminal, looks awesome.

not sure how this would work on a bass, but i’m fascinated by this pedal (and this company too).

2 Likes

I went down the Gamechanger rabbit hole last night on YouTube, did not come out clean!

I had an MXR85 bass distortion pedal on order with Sweetwater for over a month now (still out of stock). Several YouTube videos later I have canceled that and ordered this…shipped out today…

https://www.gamechangeraudio.com/plasma/

4 Likes

Now that’s pretty cool. Brilliant design to keep the piano pedal format to communicate what it does. Considering I already sit and play dreamy beds with the keyboard through chorus, verb and delay … I’m certain this would be fun on bass. Haven’t looked at it that closely yet. I’m hoping it’s possible to put down a low root and keep that playing while smearing something together on the high strings too. It seems like it can be layered on first glance.

3 Likes

Now they just need one with a little fan in it and another one with dirt.

3 Likes

This video shows off the sustain pedal with bass…not sure if dark room is required.

4 Likes

Reminds me of the EHX Freeze

2 Likes

Selling my MXR Reverb (if anyone is interested), this rabbit hole got me twice now…
As an engineer by day, and very into non-digital thingys, I just had to nab this too.

Gregor is my new BFF (and cracks me up!) and his channel is going to cost me $ too.

7 Likes

holy fook this may be the best sounding pedal i have ever heard. :astonished:

6 Likes

Eventide makes some pretty cool stuff, but it certainly helps that Nathan is demoing that pedal :joy:

I bet I could get similar sounds with my UA pedals, if only I knew what I was doing :sweat_smile:

The fact that you can dial up these sounds as (factory) presets is pretty good; that’s something the UA pedals are not so good at…

4 Likes

I really wish people wouldn’t say that around me. :joy:

8 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

WOW, that is cool…and I am looking to swap out 1 or 2 pedals.

That is one cool pedal.

4 Likes

I love it just because they made up the word “Slurm”.

Just wishlisted the plugin, will buy it when it goes on sale.

3 Likes

A Slurm knob is a thing of beauty.

1 Like

Here’s the plugin, if anyone wants it.

They are pretty famous for their reverbs. Specifically this one:

2 Likes

Oh nice! I use Valhalla DSP for anything reverb or delay related.

2 Likes