Reverb site for 2nd hand gear

@T_dub I like that option but I live in the middle of no where right now. In the mountains of West Virginia. I used to live around Washington DC where I was actively apart of the music scene but that was years ago now.

3 Likes

I have this dual footswitch from NUX to control my drum machine. It’s very high quality and works great.

3 Likes

Offer up works then, cuz they let you set up to ship.
when you create a For Sale post (it is very easy, and is just like a 5 step process), one of the pages you scroll thru has a check button asking if you want to accept shipping for greater exposure for your add. you select YES.
it will make you select a price for your shipment, based on box size. it is like $7.99, $9.99, $13.99
If it is something bigger then a pedal, select the $13.99, and just be sure in your item description to state “buyer pays for actual shipping costs”. if you know what the cost is, just factor it into the price, or list it in the item description.

The 5 mile app, probably won’t work for you.

2 Likes

Awesome, they sell it in the package for that LOOP CORE looper that I might get. It does looping, overdubbing, drum beats, and has memory presets for loops that you can activate by foot switch.

I never thought I would use a looper until I set up my Imac and GB, and I use them all the time for making samples of pedal sounds and pedal showdowns.
This way when you turn on a pedal and change the settings, you are ALWAYS running the same loop thru the pedal, so it is a DIRECT copy.

I know that is not much use for a looper so capable, but if I am going to get a looper to have more options and memory slots, I may as well get one with all the bells and whistles.
The wore tap has plenty of space, but the playback features are very very very limited. I have that for a totally different reason, but have been using it since the Zoom only has 50 seconds

1 Like

I just use my DAW (Reaper) as a looper since I have a laptop right here in my music room, which is hardwired into my DAI. It’s easy enough to make short or long or any length I want of samples of my playing. Then, I can either save them, or toss them.

2 Likes

I am glad to hear you like the Brand and that it is high quality, I think that makes up my mind as to what looper I will get, I just need to make up my mind as to weather I am going to get one or not.

1 Like

There may be a way to do this or not, but when I am playing a loop thru my pedal, I am going into the DAW to record.
I am not sure if I can record a LOOP in the DAW, then play it out thru the pedal and back into the DAW to record it or not.

This may be more likely to be possible in a more extensive DAW thru some additional hardware and REAMPING? not sure tho.

1 Like

BTW we might as well help each other out a little. Post your reverb shop so we can follow it. Here’s mine:

https://reverb.com/shop/mikes-gear-bazaar-1116

4 Likes

Hi @PamPurrs just wondered if the seller accepted the unit back with no further grief? Or did he make any claim about its condition when he got it back? Hope all’s sorted anyway

4 Likes

Hi @Mark_UK,
You have been lurking in the dark for a while🧐
I was beginning to miss you :heart_eyes:
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

I have proof of delivery that he got it back, and I haven’t heard anything more from him.

4 Likes

Probably a good thing

4 Likes

Thanks Brian @TNKA36 wasn’t intentional! Yes been hellish over the last week or so with work, you have to do two weeks work in one to be able to take a week off.
Now I’m off till 14th and plan to chill, catch up on B2B lessons and get my head back in a decent place :hugs:

4 Likes

That’s good, I agree with @T_dub probably a good thing.

4 Likes

Nice. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m thinking of selling my fretless bass on Reverb, and need some advice from some of the veteran Reverbers here…

Shipping is going to be expensive (I assume), so should I list it as “Local pickup only”? It seems that would exclude a great many potential buyers. On the other hand, if I sell it to someone to whom I have to ship it, where would I get a box for it, and how would I determine the shipping cost ahead of time?

Anybody have experience selling basses on Reverb that can offer some insight?

1 Like

If you have a ups store you can take it in and get a quote for it. I have always found that I have to cover the majority of shipping costs myself and count it as the cost of doing business. If you are trying to sell, say, a $300 bass and it costs $80 to ship then it is a big factor, obviously.

3 Likes

Why, if I may ask (and I am really just curious)? Are you upgrading or is it because you have the upright instead??

Again, just curious, as I can certainly see a fretless for me on the horizon…

3 Likes

I love this fretless bass. It’s beautiful and sounds great, everything about it is lovable. Yes, the reason I’m selling it is because the electric upright bass fills my fretless desires.

4 Likes

what kind of fretless is it?

3 Likes