SAG - Selling Aquired Gear

Tough luck man

4 Likes

You’re a good guy Tim. :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

That sucks brother @JustTim . Let me know a price on the amp. I can probably take that off your hands in short order. If I can get some of my pedals sold this weekend we’ll talk about some more bits brother.

5 Likes

If I can get some equipment sold I will see about making an offer on the Schecter if it’s still around

5 Likes

A couple of items have sold, many thanks. I’ve struck through them in the post above.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the family legal matters, those can definitely get expensive. I hope you’re able to get things resolved.

5 Likes

My latest offering on Reverb

6 Likes

I could use that

5 Likes

Thanks Pam

5 Likes

Was that you?

3 Likes

Yes it was

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ll pack it up for ya.

5 Likes

Nice one, that drumcomputer is a good buy!

6 Likes

I’m also going to be listing my Zoom B3N Multi-Effects Bass Processor along with an expression pedal if anyone is interested.

5 Likes

Lots of albums made with that thing. Or at least the SR-16 anyway, which it is a better version of.

4 Likes

I had the older version and liked it very much. What were your thoughts on that newer version?

2 Likes

I like it alot

2 Likes

My latest offering on Reverb

3 Likes

Another Reverb listing

3 Likes

Well, I sold my Rumble 500w amp head and Rumble 115 cab on Reverb (two different buyers). This is the first time I’ve ever sold gear on Reverb for more than I paid for it! :+1:

12 Likes