3 Likes

yeah I just need some money :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You know what I would do :rofl:

3 Likes

selling the amps is NOT an option :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, hmm. Then it’s down to the two X3’s :slight_smile:

Which do you value more, the flexibility of the Pro or the cuteness of the Bean?

1 Like

I prefer the bean because it’s smaller ! and easier to use on a desktop. And also I have the original box which makes it somewhat collectible (at least for me). Also the Pro sells for about double the price of the Bean.

2 Likes

Sounds like unless you plan to use it it might be a better plan for you to sell the X3 Pro then unless you really want to keep it for a collection. Another option would be to sell an instrument too I guess?

1 Like

Yeah, I listed the japanese 70’s Jazz Bass and I plan to list the '57 parlor guitar too.

3 Likes

My latest offering on Reverb.
Don’t be too shocked, since I did mention in a recent post that I’m down to two basses, and soon to be only one. I had to choose between this and the Yammie BB735 to which I have a sentimental attachment (it’s the one on which I took the B2B course).
$100 discount to anyone on the forum who wants to buy it outside of Reverb. Free shipping in the continental U.S. Anywhere else, we would have to discuss shipping cost.

8 Likes

Very sorry to hear, Pam - I hope it finds a good and worthy new home :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good luck, a bit sad though. When I picked up the bass you were one of resources I counted on. You’ve inspired many people, more than you know

6 Likes

Most definitely

4 Likes

Thank you @Wombat-metal and @Mac . Im glad to have been an inspiration and will continue to try to do so as best I can.

8 Likes

Yep. Count me in that group.

@PamPurrs the forum has grown so much I may have missed it. Forgive me if this has already been covered elsewhere. Have you had to let go of playing music completely?

7 Likes

Not completely, but I have cut back quite a bit. I no longer practice feverishly for hours on end every day like I once did. The laryngectomy / glossectomy surgery left me weak, both physically and mentally, and my dreams of someday playing in a band have gone up in smoke. I have lost the passion for bass that I once had, but I still cling to it. I’m still a bass player, just no longer a bad ass.

9 Likes

You’re still a bad ass, Pam :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oh, no doubt about it, you still are, and will always be, a bad ass.

7 Likes

Forever a badass, Pam!

7 Likes

Well, forgive me for using this somewhat corny phrase (adapted), but it applies here:

"You can take the larynx out of the girl, but you can’t take the “bad ass " out of her!”

It’s right, because it’s true :wink:

10 Likes

@PamPurrs You are an inspiration of fortitude and commitment to so many of us! You are a “bad ass rose”!

8 Likes