SAG - Selling Aquired Gear

Fully understood . . . :+1: . . :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, Pam! Iā€™m with @Jazzbass19 on this one. As much as you have enjoyed that bass, you must have really discovered something special. Congratulations. Thatā€™s awesome.

ā€¦and it appears to have already sold.

4 Likes

Yeah, it sold in one day. I figured it would go fast since there are no BBs available anywhere.

I have the Hofner, and I have an Ibanez hollow body on the way. I have found myself to be more comfortable with the short scale, plus the weight is a huge factor. That BB is damn heavy.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s good timing!

4 Likes

@DaveT, maybe Pam @PamPurrs would make a good stockbroker! . . . :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking exactly that! I heard some good advice once. Buy low sell high. Itā€™s amazing how often Iā€™ve gone against it.

5 Likes

I was talking to my bass guy at the music store and he said they havenā€™t been able get any Yamahas at all.

4 Likes

Shipping from Japan to the US is messed up right now, lots of services from the normal post office are canceled.

3 Likes

Just a reminder.

If anybody has a Reverb site, or any other site for selling gear, post it here so we can all ogle your goods. :smiley: :+1:

I also went and added all the shops listed here to the original post. Maybe that will make it easier to find each others stuff.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my shop: Reverb

3 Likes

Just posted:
Darkglass Microtubes 500
Line6 POD HD500X
Dusty Strings Crescendo 34 Harp w/ case and pickup

https://reverb.com/shop/davids-gear-garage-1264

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice looking harp you have in your shop. Do you play?

4 Likes

wow :flushed: it really is

2 Likes

I took lessons in Sebastopol from Laurie Hartmann for some years. Of course I especially liked the lowest metal strings.

Itā€™s surprisingly similar to playing piano with finger pulling instead of pushing.

3 Likes

Added your shop to the original post.

That harp seems like one really special piece of gear.

2 Likes

In my retirement I run a small pet sitting/walking biz, and a client is an older pro harpist. Such beautiful gear, I loved looking at yours

5 Likes

Now Iā€™m wondering, what does a set of strings for a harp cost? :astonished:

2 Likes

$210 nylon or $430 gut for a 34 string Celtic harp.

4 Likes

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

At least they are nice enough to send a second set with a new harp.

4 Likes