Sell Gear?

Hey mods, what do you think? We can always sell on reverb, but it would be cool to give our fellow buzzheads first choice imo.

3 Likes

Perhaps @JoshFossgreen can start a “For Sale” thread???

2 Likes

Check this thread…

5 Likes

ah! okay then. so if anybody is interested in a killer beginner bass I am selling a brand new sterling ray4 in mint green. In perfect like new condition, bought less than 2 months ago. Professionally set up last month. I will also include a music man gigbag (I have one I don’t need and the ray4 doesn’t come with one). new $300, selling $200+$25 shipping to us only. payment by paypal. pm me if interested. I will list it on reverb in a few days.
(click below on the word ray please).

5 Likes

That is tempting. I was so close to buying one of these when was buying my last bass, and the mint green was a cool classic look. Can’t justify buying another right now, even at that price. Why are you selling it so quickly?

2 Likes

bought TWO basses this week. the first just arrived, its in the show your basses thread, the other should be here next week and is sooooper killer.
but the long story short is when I bought the ray4 I almost immediately started getting buyers remorse and wished I got the short scale instead. so I got it. and then I somehow bought another full scale bass so I don’t need the ray4.

2 Likes

Eeeeerrrrr I meant a For Sale Forum, not thread.

2 Likes

I think for now demand is small enough to limit it to a few threads, but I would do that if there was more action!

4 Likes

Listed it on reverb, sold a few hours later :grin:

3 Likes

Dang! That was quick. Good on you @itsratso.

2 Likes

I keep an eye on the used listings at Guitar Center. And things are very different now.

Usually, their is a flow of gear coming in and going out and the amount of gear stays pretty static. Now, nobody is taking in gear to sell and the amount of used gear they have is ticking away as people keep buying.

It’ll be interesting to see if their is a flood of new-used gear once this is over.

4 Likes

Is there a guitat center, uk that dont link back to the usa please @eric.kiser

1 Like

Maybe this would be a good time to trade in my Gibson? . . . :thinking:

But we’re under lockdown until April 23rd up here in Norfolk . . . our local GC is probably closed anyway.

All best, Joe

1 Like

There is Andertons in the UK for all kinds of gear (also used stuff), and there is Bass Direct in the UK for a large variety of basses (also used basses).

2 Likes

@Boyd_River Guitar Center is only in the US. You’ll need to go with what Joerg said.

2 Likes

Rather than make a new thread, I’ll just add to this. I’m selling the following in the UK only.

EHX Green Russian (distortion pedal)
EHX Bass Clone (chorus pedal)
EHX Tone Corset (compressor pedal)
3x Stagg 1 Amp Power Supplies
Connector Cables (for in between pedals)
PreSonus Eris E4.5 Studio Monitors
SSL 2 Audio Interface

All in excellent condition. PM me if interested.

Before anyone panics, no, I’m not stopping playing bass. I’m just selling some bass stuff to pay for other bass stuff. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you decide to set up a Reverb shop, or the UK equivalent, share it over here…
Share Your Reverb Shop Here! - Lounge - BassBuzz Forum

2 Likes

How do you like those PreSonus Eris 4.5 Studio Monitors? I’m thinking of getting the 3.5 version for my little music space (14 x10 room). Would it be worth the extra money for me to get the 4.5 ones, or would that be overkill?

2 Likes

I really like them. I got the 4.5 simply because I assumed the bigger speaker is better for bass. I’m only selling them because I’m not having studio monitors anymore. Just going to use headphones.

2 Likes

I use headphones when I’m sitting at my desk listening to music or watching videos on my desk laptop, but when in the music room I’d prefer the freedom (untethered) of speakers.

1 Like